KSI- Show

I escaped from the crowd of fans and finally got into the building

I escaped from the crowd of fans and finally got into the building. I immediately went to look for JJ's dressing room. Once I found it I quickly knocked and he opened the door. "you look incredible." he said pulling me into the room by my waist. "You nervous?" I asked. "nah." he replied. I raised my eyebrows "you sure?" "ok maybe a little." he admitted. "There all here for you, to hear your voice." I said looking up at him. "I love you so much." he pulled my hips in to him. "I love you too." I said looking up and into his eyes.

Simon and Talia had also come to watch JJ perform so after saying good luck I went to find them. "Heyy!" Talia said pulling me into a hug once I found them. "you look stunning!" I admired her outfit. I said hi to Simon and we took our seats. We're placed in a private area where we can see JJ but are away from the fans, so we can enjoy our night. We waited almost half an hour until the intro to his first song started booming through the speakers and everyone started screaming. He came running out onto the stage just seconds after and the concert began.

Half way through JJ took his shirt off. "look away Simon." Talia said putting her hands over his eyes, we both laughed. The show finished almost half an hour later and everyone began to leave, I went to find JJ. When I got to the dressing room I was in earlier, I practically burst into the room and pulled JJ into a hug. "Im really sweaty." he began pulling away. "I don't care, Im so proud of you, they loved you!" I said with a big smile on my face.

When we got home a little while later, we took a shower and jumped into bed. The next morning I woke up early to make breakfast, I put my headphones on and danced around the kitchen while I made bacon, eggs and toast. I gasped as I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I turned my body around to look into his eyes. "you scared me!" "sorry. That smells good." he said eying the food, I had just plated up, on the counter.

We ate breakfast then got ready to go to a sidemen shoot. I usually don't come with JJ to shoots but the girls will be there and we haven't had a chance to catch up in ages. Once we got there I said hello to the boys and went to find the girls. I headed to the green room and found Freya, Faith and Olive (of course). We all said a quick hi and got to chatting. Olive sat on my lap and played with my shirt. "when are you and JJ gonna have a baby?" Faith said hopefully. "I think he's a little busy with the toor at the moment." I said continuing to play with Olive. "Do you want one?" Freya asked. I thought for a moment then nodded "yea."

JJ's pov:
"When are you gonna put one of those in your missis?" Ethan asked pointing to y/n sat with Olive on her lap. "I don't know man." I answered keeping my eyes on y/n. "Do you want one?" Ethan asked curiously. "maybe?" I began slightly considering it in my head. "You do!" Ethan said hitting me in the shoulder.

Words: 0.5k+

Author's note:
Hope you enjoyed!🫶🏼