KSI- Loss⚡️

I broke up with JJ almost 2 months ago

I broke up with JJ almost 2 months ago. He was so ridiculously busy with his fight, sidemen stuff, and his own channel that I felt like I wasn't even in a relationship with him anymore, I literally never saw him. Tonight was the night of his fight, usually I'd be sat supporting him next to the ring, but I was sat on the couch in my apartment watching tv.

I've stayed in good contact with Faith and she was going to be at the fight tonight, so I asked her to give me updates since I don't want to watch it for myself. After a while she texted me "the fights about to start x" I put my head in my hands and took a deep breath. I sat there in silence until almost an hour later Faith text me again: "he lost." was all she said. "Is he okay?" I asked. "I think so but he looks disappointed" she replied.

An hour later, I got a call from Simon "hello?" I said through the Phone. "y/n, we've all tried but he doesn't want to speak to us. Can you come to his house?" I sighed. "I'll be there in 20." I said declining the call. I pulled myself off my sofa, grabbed a hat off of the coat rack and unlocked my door.

I parked my car outside of his house and stepped out. As I did I spotted Simon, Josh and Tobi standing just outside his door.
I slowly walked towards them and said a quick "hello" before walking through the door. I made my way up his stairs and walked towards the bedroom, I stopped in the doorway, he sat there on the side of his bed with his head in his hands. I walked towards him and he looked up at me. He looked awful, black eye, blood in his eyebrow and a defeated face. I carefully sat beside him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, he burst into tears "shh shh, it's gonna be okay." I whispered slightly rocking us back and forth.

"Im so sorry." he said softly. "what?" I questioned. "I put boxing, youtube and everything else in front of you, you should have been my first priority." he said guiltily. "I understand, you got distracted." I replied. "I shouldn't have." he said. "It doesn't matter now." I said.

I left him sound asleep after helping to clean himself up. The next day I got a text from him: "thank you for last night" "no problem" I replied. "Dinner tomorrow?" He asked. "7:00?" I replied (when we were together It was practically a tradition to have dinner at 7 on a Monday, but that stopped happening when he started camp) "meet you there" he text then sent me a location.

The next day we went to dinner and decided to give it another go.

Words: 0.4k+

Author's note:
Someone other than w2s🤭