W2S- Charity match

I woke up, rolled over and then opened my eyes

I woke up, rolled over and then opened my eyes. Most of the players in today's match are in a fancy hotel (including Harry), so they can all go straight to the stadium. I got up, took a shower, dried my hair and threw it up into a clip. I picked out an outfit that would keep me cool since it's so ridiculously hot today. It's 31° but even higher on the pitch.

I rushed to eat breakfast, put on my shoes and grab my bag, since I don't want to get stuck in traffic. Over 45 minutes later I arrived at the stadium. I parked and walked through the back of the building. I made my way to the private area for family and friends of the players. I quickly spotted Faith, she stood with Olive on her hip both in matching football tops. "Hey!" I said as I walked towards her. "Hi!" she replied excitedly. "You both look so cute!" I said enthusiastically. "so do you!" she smiled.

I spoke to Faith for a little while, until I got a text from Harry: "I'm outside" Confused I furrowed my brows. "outside where??" I replied. "The lounge" he stated. I looked up and then walked out of the room. When I looked to my left I saw him. I ran towards him and pulled him into a hug. We haven't seen each other in just under a week because I was at a shoot in Manchester for a few days and when I got back (yesterday) he was already at the hotel.

With a quick kiss on the lips, we said bye. "See you after." I said with his cheeks still in my hands. He smiled "I love you." "love you too, now go get a goal!" I said with a smirk. He laughed "I'll try!" And with that I was back in the lounge, and he headed to the changing rooms.

I sat in my seat just behind Faith and watched as the boys warmed up. "I hope they don't melt." I said sarcastically to Talia, who is seated next to me. "Ha, seriously." Talia said with a chuckle. They all went back through the tunnel after around 10 minutes.

Faith headed down to the pitch to hand Olive to Ethan, so he could walk out with his daughter. I made small talk with Talia until cheers erupted in the stands, I looked around to see that all the players were walking out. Ethan passed Olive back to Faith and pecked her on the lips after running on to the field, forming a line with all the players and they gave each other hand shakes.

Once everyone was in there positions the ball was brought out on a tiny car that made me giggle. The whistle was blowing soon after and the match started, just a few minutes later Ethan scored a goal. The crowd went crazy and so did all of us especially Faith, who had rushed up back to her seat after collecting Olive. Theo hurt himself while attempting to score a goal and was sent off on a stretcher. "shit, I hope he's okay." I said quietly to Talia.

A little over an hour in to the game I watched as Harry scored. I sat in utter shock as he looked up into the stands and caught my eyes, he had a massive smile on his face and so did I. The game ended 8-5 to Sidemen FC, we all celebrated in the stand as did the boys on the pitch.

After they lifted up the trophy and collected their medals, they said thank you to the crowd and headed back to the changing rooms. Everyone collected their things and left the lounge, I was the first to leave and spotted Harry, Ethan and Tobi stood in the hallway. They looked up at me and I ran towards Harry "you scored!" I said shaking his shoulders. "I know!" He replied shaking mine.

We hugged and then I told him to go and take a shower because he stank, and that I would see him at home. I left the venue, got in my car, then got stuck in the most horrendous traffic. It took an hour and a half to get back to my apartment, when I finally did I immediately took a shower. I had just had one that morning but I'd been sat in a boiling hot stadium for hours, so it was very much needed.

Harry stumbled through the apartment at around 8:30pm. I got up off of the couch and pulled him into a massive hug. "I'm so proud of you." I said with a smile. Without a word he shuffled us towards the bedroom. He picked me up, dumped me on the bed, ripped his shirt and shorts off then finally fell into the bed, exhausted.

Words: 0.8k+

Author's note:
I know fuck all about football so sorry if anything is factually incorrect😭
Hope you enjoyed anyway!💋