W2S- I love you🔥

I met Harry almost 3 months ago in a bar, we exchanged numbers and ended up going on a few dates, we're now officially dating

I met Harry almost 3 months ago in a bar, we exchanged numbers and ended up going on a few dates, we're now officially dating. Today I'm meeting his friends for the first time and I'm very nervous, he told me that I shouldn't be but I want to make a good impression. "Ready?" Harry asked walking into the bedroom. "almost." I said quickly applying lipgloss to my lips.

"You look incredible." he said as we walked up to his friend's apartment. "and you look handsome." I said pecking him on the lips. He knocked on the door and a short, ginger haired man opened the door. "Bog! This must be y/n." he said with a smile as he let us in. I nodded "nice to meet you-" "Ethan." he said putting out his hand.

Harry introduced me to the rest of his friends. They're all so nice, the three girls, Talia, Faith (Ethans girlfriend) and Freya all took me from Harry to grab me a drink. "I love your top!" Faith said over the music. I smiled "Thanks, your skirt is hot!" we both laughed.

After a while Harry came up to me. "they all love you." "you think?" I said hopefully. "what's not to love?" He said, I giggled. The party finished around 1am and everyone left, including me and Harry. We got an Uber back to my apartment. "I wanna fuck you so bad right now." Harry said drunkly as we walked through the hallway towards the apartment. "at least wait until we get inside." I said quietly with a giggle. As soon as we opened the door our shoes were off, bag dropped to the floor and in the bedroom.

"You're so sexy." Harry said as he lay on the bed and I stripped my clothes off, once I was completely naked I stepped forward and crawled on top of him, on the bed. I pulled his shirt off and pulled down his pants. I reminisced about last night as I lay next to Harry, wearing only my underwear and one of his shirts. "Morning." I heard from beside me. I turned so I was on my side leaning my head on my arm. "good morning." I said leaning towards him snogging him, he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap, straddling him. "I love you y/n." he said quietly into the kiss "I love you too." that's the first time we've said that.

Words: 0.4k+

Author's note:
Sorry it's so short. Hope you enjoyed anyway💞