W2S- Those fucking glasses🔥

"I'm home!" Harry's voice echoed through our apartment

"I'm home!" Harry's voice echoed through our apartment. I jumped up from the couch to greet him. I eyed him up and down, he's wearing black shorts, my favourite red golf top and his glasses. "Hi." I smiled, then went to pull him into a hug. "I'm really sweaty." He pulled away. "Well then, I guess we'll both have to shower." He chuckled, then in one swift motion pulled me off my feet and flung me onto his shoulder. A shriek escaped from my mouth.

He carried me into the bedroom then threw me down on the bed. I giggled as he yanked my sweat pants from my legs, followed by my socks. I stood up to pull his shirt off. Soon I felt the familiar feeling of his lips moving in unison with mine. The kiss was hot, fast and slightly desperate. Harry quickly pulled my tank top over my head then continued to kiss down my collarbone until he got to my bra, he moved his hands from my hips to my back. The bra fell to the floor. Harry's eyes stared at my chest "beautiful." He whispered. My heart began beating fast and my stomach filled with butterflies. Even after five years together Harry still makes me feel all the feelings.

A smile spread across my face and I leaned into him to press my lips back onto his. I pulled on the elastic of his shorts, he got the hint and pulled them down. I broke the kiss to push him towards the bathroom. He gripped my waist tight as he lifted me onto the marble counter, standing between my open legs. I pulled my hair from its ponytail so it gracefully fell down my naked back. I leaned my hands back then lifted my body from the cold surface so Harry could pull my lace panties off. He dropped them somewhere then moved into the walk in shower to turn it on.

The sound of the warm water hitting the tiles filled the room along with a thick layer of steam. Harry pulled me from the counter and held me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. In seconds I was pressed up against the cold tile, making me quietly gasp. Harry moved one of his hands from the back of my thigh to in between legs making me moan lightly. "Fuck. I'll never get enough of that sound." His voice husked.

"Let me clean you up." Harry bent down to get the loofah along with my body wash from the floor of the shower. I tried to catch my breath from the earth shattering orgasm I'd just experienced. He squeezed a good amount of the coconut scented soap onto the loofah then brought me into the warm water. He gently scrubbed my body clean, along with his own. Then he turned the water off and we got out. I grabbed a towel and gently dried myself off, Harry did the same.

As we lay in bed, both completely fucked out, Harry turned to me. "I love you so much y/n." I smiled then moved closer to him, resting my hand on his chest. "I love you too Haz."

Words: 0.5k+

Author's note:
I've never posted anything like this, I'm just gonna🏃‍♀️‍➡️(jk hope you enjoyed❤️‍🔥)