Angry ginge- Big sister

Today I'm taking my little brother to the sidemen charity football match. I know nothing about football but he's only 11 so needed someone to take him and his friend to the game. We arrived in London yesterday afternoon, got some dinner and slept in a hotel. Then I woke up this morning, got ready and woke up the boys, we then had some breakfast and left. We are also spending tonight in the hotel as we don't want to get stuck in crazy traffic, so we left the room as it was.

Since it's so ridiculously hot today I just wore a little black strapless dress, a cropped denim jacket and a black baseball hat. The boys are wearing matching sidemen football shirts that they got for their birthdays.

When we arrived outside the stadium we scanned our tickets then went inside to find our seats. Thankfully we were seated next to the aisle so we didn't have to squeeze past ten people to sit down. We were all seated by 2:00 and the players came out to warm up at 2:10. I wasn't really paying any attention to the pitch so didn't even realise they had come out until the entire crowd began screaming.

The boys told me kick off started at 3:00 so I decided to quickly go to the toilet before then, since I could trust them to be sensible for 5 minutes. I walked through the hallway following the signs pointing to the bathrooms. But before I could enter I banged straight into someone "shit, sorry" I managed to muster out. "No I'm sorry" the tall ginger man said. He smiled "I'm Morgan" he said. My eyes scanned his outfit "wait, are you one of the players?" I asked since he was wearing a full football kit and boots. "Yea" he said with a slight laugh. "What are you doing down here then, don't you have your own toilets?" I asked. "We do ye, but they were occupied so I just came down here" he said. In that moment I realised we were stood outside the toilets and that he probably needed to leave. "Well it was nice to meet you Morgan, I'm y/n by the way" I said abruptly. "Nice to meet you too y/n" he said with a smile and we both entered the separate bathrooms.

Once I finished my business I washed my hands and quickly fixed up my makeup. Then I made my way back to my seat. "Do you know if one of the players is called Morgan?" I asked my brother. "Uhh, oh ye angry ginge" he said. "Who?" I asked confused. "Angry ginge, he streams- wait how do you know about him?" He asked now intrigued. "I'm pretty sure I just met him" I said. His eyes widened "you met him!?" He practically shouted. "Ye, I think so".

Kick off started soon after. My brother pointed Morgan out to me as he ran around on the pitch. "Yup that's him" I said. "Omg, my sister met angry ginge!" He shouted once again, thankfully it wasn't too embarrassing since everyone else was so loud nobody really noticed. The match finished just before five o'clock. Surprisingly I enjoyed it, lots of goals were scored and seeing my brother and his friend get so excited about it made it even better. The Sidemen FC won 8-5 which is the team my brother was cheering on, and also the team Morgan was in.

The whole team came back out a few minutes later to receive their medals and also raise the trophy. We made our way out of the stadium being careful not to bump into anyone since everyone was rushing obviously trying to beat the traffic. The entire time I kept my eyes securely on the boys making sure they didn't go missing in the crowd. Once we finally made it out we walked back towards the hotel. "Angry ginge!" I heard multiple people shout from behind me. All three of us abruptly turned. "Morgan?" I said as he walked towards us. My brother and his friend began quietly freaking out.

"Hey, I just saw you leaving and was wondering if I could get your number?" He asked. I was slightly stunned, I was almost one hundred percent sure I was never going to see this man again. "Uh, sure" I said and he passed me his phone. I quickly typed my number in and passed it back to him. "Can I get a picture?" My brother blurted out. I glared at him. But Morgan just laughed "of course" he said. I took their picture and thanked Morgan. "I'll call you" he said with a smile and walked off. "Angry ginge is gonna be my brother in law!" My brother shouted. I laughed slightly in disbelief... I would kinda like that.

Words: 0.8k+

Author's note:
Idea from- miapfx Hope you enjoyed🤗