Angry ginge- 20vs2

Almost a month ago I was asked to be in a sidemen 20vs1 but there would be two people not one so it was essentially a 20vs2

Almost a month ago I was asked to be in a sidemen 20vs1 but there would be two people not one so it was essentially a 20vs2. I was given the location of the studio but wasn't told much else. I don't watch the sidemen and never have but I had heard of them from my younger brother and thought it would be fun.

Today is the day so I got up early and got ready, I didn't want to look like I was putting in too much effort so I chose a pretty casual outfit. I did my makeup and straightened my hair then threw on a hat since it was surprisingly sunny outside. Once I was ready I left my apartment and got an uber to the location that they sent me.

When I arrived I paid and got out of the car, I walked into the building and was greeted by a nice lady who told me where to go. She took me into a room with many other girls. I was now shitting myself. I felt like I'd been sat here for an eternity and was really nervous. Finally they took everyone to another room and organised us into a line. After a while it was finally my turn.

I walked out and stood on the spot marked by some tape. "What's your name, darling?" Who I was told by one of the other girls was Danny asked. "y/n." I replied. "Alright y/n and where are you from?" The other one who I was told name is Morgan asked. "Manchester." I replied. "Yup!" He shouted pointing his finger off the set. "Your through!" "oh, thank you." I waved my hand slightly then walking away.

Once everyone had their turn they brought us all back onto the set and lined us up. Morgan and Danny came and stood in front of us, holding hands and eyes covered. One girl left "3...2...1 omg!" Morgan shouted turning around. "only one!" then JJ walked in "sorry guys, I've got some bad news." "nahh!" Danny shouted. "some of you have to go." He walked around, picked out three people to leave, (thankfully not me because that would've been embarrassing) and left.

They then took us all back to the first room we were in. One at a time the girls went into the studio to have a date. After a very long time it was finally my turn (I was last). I walked out and sat on the chair, then one of the crew asked "who would you like to date?" "umm, Morgan." I answered. He came out a few minutes later. "you alright?" He asked as he walked in. I stood up and he pulled me into a quick hug. "yea, you?" he nodded and sat down.

He spent the entire date asking me stupid riddles that I didn't understand. Once it was over they removed my mic and I left. I stood outside waiting for my uber when I heard someone walking towards me. I turned my head to see Morgan "hey." he greeted. I smiled lightly "hi. so those riddles?" "yea, sorry about that." I laughed. "good content."

We stood talking for almost ten minutes when my uber arrived. "before you leave, could I get your number?" He asked. "sure." I answered and he handed me his phone. I typed in my number then got in the car. I winked "bye." I closed the door and he waved me off.

Words: 0.6k+

Author's Note:
Sorry there hasn't been an update in so long I've been super busy!🫶🏼