W2S- Suprise🧸

y/username

Liked by wroetoshaw and 1,004,873 others y/username: loading

y/username: loading... 12/7/24🤍 @wroetoshaw
-comments-
freyanightingale: I'm soo happy for you both!!
taliamar: ahh Im crying🥹
tobjizzle: ❤️❤️
behzingagram: Finally!😂
mollymae: so cute, congratulations!
ksi: why is everyone getting married and having kids😅
y/nfanpage21: omg yesss🥰

Me and Harry held out on announcing my pregnancy online and weren't sure how to do it but it was getting difficult to hide it in videos so we spontaneously decided to announce it while we were on our baby moon in the Bahamas. We told both of our family's and all of our friends almost 2 months ago. All of the girls cried, JJ started contemplating his life and Ethan was very excited to finally have another dad in the group.

Today is the 4th day of our week long trip. When I woke up Harry was nowhere to be found. I got up and slid on one of the two white, fluffy dressing gowns that were hung up in the wardrobe and headed down stairs. "Harry?!" I called out through the villa. "In here!" He called out from the kitchen. I walked into the room and was immediately hit with the smell of bacon and eggs. "Omg, that smells incredible" I said taking a seat on one of the stools facing Harry. "I was gonna bring you breakfast In bed" he sighed while plating up our food. "It's the thought that counts, plus I wouldn't want to get food on those white sheets and have to pay a cleaning tax" I said, he laughed.

Once we finished our food we went upstairs to get ready because we're spending the rest of the day at the beach. Harry got dressed while I brushed my hair and slicked it back into a ponytail. I put on my black swimsuit and a matching cover up then slipped on some flip flops. Once I was ready I grabbed my beach bag and towel the went downstairs to meet Harry who is sat scrolling through his phone on the couch. "Im done" I said and he quickly got up.

When we got to the beach we picked a slightly shaded spot and set down all of our things. Harry left me for 5 minutes to grab some ice cream while I lay scrolling through instagram when I got a FaceTime call from Faith. "Hey" I said after I answered. "Hii, I just wanted to check on you. How's the holiday going?" She asked. "Great, Harry's just gone to get some ice cream" I said with a smile. "Omg, I'm so jealous it looks so hot there" she said. "Ye maybe a little too hot" I said fanning myself. She laughed and then said "I remember when I was pregnant with olive I was always so hot" just as she finished her sentence Harry returned with the ice creams and sat down next to me on his towel. "Well, I'll love you and leave you. Have fun, bye" she said. I smiled and replied "bye" then blew a kiss to the screen.

 I smiled and replied "bye" then blew a kiss to the screen

y/username just posted to there story!

Me and Harry spent a few hours sat relaxing on the beach when we decided to head back to the villa to get ready for dinner. We took a shower and Harry got changed while I dried my hair, curled it, put on a little bit of makeup and got into my dress.

"You look beautiful" Harry said when I walked down the stairs. He walked up to me and placed one of his hands on my stomach then gave me a kiss. I smiled and then we left. When we arrived at the little restaurant we were taken to a table and given menus. "This all sounds amazing" I said while my eyes scanned the piece of paper. Once I decided we ordered our food.

"Mmmm" I said with a mouthful of pasta. Harry smiled "I love you so much".

Words: 0.6k+

Author's note:
Woah, I actually wrote something😨