W2S- Swim

I've been friends with the Sidemen for years and last month they invited me to come to Spain with them

I've been friends with the Sidemen for years and last month they invited me to come to Spain with them. They were originally just going to film a video but decided to extend the trip to 10 days and invite Freezy, Talia, Freya, Faith and me since I'm such good friends with them.

It's currently the 3rd day of the trip. Today we're spending the day at the villa and have dinner booked for 7. The light shon in through the small gaps in the curtains, waking me up, I groaned and rolled over. I woke up almost an hour later and decided to get up, I slid out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. Rubbing my eyes I grabbed my toothbrush, brushed my teeth and stripped my pjs off. Jumping in the shower I washed the remaining sand off of me from the day prior. I knew we were spending the day outside by the pool so didn't care that my hair was now soaking wet. I put on a little pink sparkly bikini, slipped on my black flip flops and grabbed my sunglasses and towel before leaving my room.

As I walked out of the villa and towards the pool located in the garden I heard a splash. I looked over to see Ethan in the pool, looking grumpy and Freezy hysterically laughing at him. "Morning!" Faith smiled at me as I sat down on a deck chair to tan "how'd you sleep?" "good, but Ethan was talking up the entire bed." she said with a groan. I laughed.

"Are you gonna get in y/n?!" JJ shouted from in the pool. I thought for a second. "my hair's already soaked, may as well." I said to Faith. I got up and did a cannonball into the pool. I pushed my hair back out of my face as my shoulders emerged from the water. We swam around for almost an hour until JJ said "Tobi get on my shoulders!" soon everyone was in the pool and all of the girls on their boyfriends shoulders. Freezy was still fast asleep inside so it's only me and Harry not on someone's shoulders. I made eye contact with Harry and he began moving through the water towards me. He patted on his shoulder and I jumped on. "Now fight!" JJ shouted. All of the girls and Tobi began pushing each other and the boys desperately tried to stay upright. Freya hit me with one all mighty kick and I went flying backwards, and since Harry had his arms around my thighs he came with me. I started to panic and flailed my arms trying to get to the surface of the water. Suddenly I felt two large arms grab my waist and pull me up out of the water and against his chest. I caught my breath for a second while I held onto his shoulders "are you okay?" Harry asked sounding concerned. "yea I'm fine... thanks." I said now looking into his eyes.

Our eye contact was broken by JJ cackling at Vik loosing. We quickly pulled away from each other and I got out of the pool. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. "are you ok?" Talia asked as she'd witnessed the whole ordeal. "yea, I don't know what happened I just couldn't get to the surface, but Harry grabbed me so I'm fine." I replied with a light smile. "ye I saw that, he looked really concerned." she wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "shut it T."

Words: 0.6k+

Author's Note:
I love writing these kind of fics😋