W2S- Sorry⚡️

I've been with Harry for just over 10 months

I've been with Harry for just over 10 months. We met in a bar, he asked for my number and a month later I was his girlfriend. Recently he's been ridiculously busy with sidemen filming, meetings, golf and I just feel slightly alone in our relationship. Yesterday he said he'd come round to my apartment to see me as I've barely even spoke to him in the last week, but last minute he bailed, saying he was "tired after filming all day." I understand but it really pissed me off. In the past month I've heard an abundance of excuses as to why he can't come and see me or why I can't go to his apartment. Not to mention we have been on like maximum of two dates this month and those were quick ones for lunch at Nando's.

Today he promised that he'd come round so I took a shower, dried and styled my hair, did my makeup, got dressed and tidied my apartment all before he was due to finish his meeting. "Just left. I'll be at yours in 20" he texted me. "Ok see you soon x" I replied.

There was a knock on my apartment door a little while later. I quickly shot up off the couch to let him in. "Hey!" I said with a bright smile as I stepped aside. He returned with a quick smile then pulled me into a hug without a word. "You ok?" I asked as he pulled away. "Ye, fine." He said plainly then went to sit on the couch.

I quickly followed him. "What's up with you?" I pressed. "What- nothing." He replied. "It's not nothing. You've been practically avoiding me for the past month, I've barely seen you!" I stated with annoyance in my voice. He stood up to stand in front of me "I told you I've been busy." He said slightly raising his voice. I sighed "I know," I turned around "do you- do you even love me anymore?" I asked. "What- I- of course I love you?" He said "Why would you say that?" I turned back around to face him with tears streaming down my face, his eyes widened. "It doesn't seem like it." I said, my voice shaking slightly. His face softened and he took a step forward. I stepped back.

"y/n I- I'm sorry I-" he started "I really do love you, of course I do, you're beautiful, kind, funny, my family love you, Herb loves you-" I giggled lightly and Harry smiled "I'm sorry, I just- I-" my brows furrowed and I nodded my head insinuating for him to go on, he gulped then took a deep breath "me and my ex we're together for five years and I- I thought that I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her but then she broke up with me and it just felt like I wasted five years with the wrong person. I just love you so much and I got scared that you'd do the same thing she did to me." He looked down to his feet. I stepped towards him and placed my hands on his cheeks, bringing his eyes up to look in mine. "I would never do that to you Haz. I love you too much, you're stuck with me." I said softly with a jokey tone for the last part. His eyes lit up, and he laughed lightly. He grabbed me and pulled me into a strong hug as if I was going to disappear. "Now can we watch David Attenborough?" I asked as we pulled away. He giggled, then lifted me into a fireman style carry. I shrieked as he ran over and plopped me on the couch.

Words: 0.6k+

Author's note:
I actually quite like this, hope you enjoyed🤭🫶🏼