W2S- look at me now⚡️

Me and Harry broke up almost a year ago

Me and Harry broke up almost a year ago. I now live in the outskirts of London and am the manager of an event company. I fund people's projects but if I don't think there good enough or won't make money I turn them down.

I got ready and left my house. When I arrived outside the tall building where I work I parked my car and went inside. "Good morning!" I announced to Florence who works at the front desk. "morning miss y/l/n." she replied with a smile. I got into the lift and pressed the button to the 10th floor, which is where my office is located. Today I only have one meeting at 1 o'clock, so I'm going to work in my office until then.

I stood in the lift with Sophie (my assistant) going over some work for another company's event coming up in a few weeks. We continued to look through the paperwork as we exited the lift and entered the meeting room. "send that to James, thank you." I said quietly then looked up to the long table in front of me. For fuck sakes, the seven sidemen along with who I assume is their manager sat in the chairs looking back at me. I took a clean breath and sat in my chair at the end of the table, Sophie sat next to me.

I was given some paper work and ideas for the event by who I now know to be Sarah (their manager). I flicked through them, there for another Sidemen charity match. I was there for the first two and I know they did one last year but this time they wanted it at London stadium. I could feel all their eyes on me while I read. "And how many tickets did you sell last year?" I asked looking up from the paper. "Sixty two thousand." Josh replied. "how quickly did you sell out?" I asked. "within half an hour." Sarah stated. I thought for a second "ok... I'll fund this, Sophie could you go through the rest of the paperwork." "yes miss." Sophie replied. I left the room and went back down to my office to collect my things, ready to go home for the day.

As I stood waiting for the lift I searched through my bag for my ringing phone. I pulled it out of my bag and answered it just as the lift was opening, the sidemen stared back at me. I got in the lift and pressed the bottom floor. "I'm just about to leave, I'll call you when I'm in the car, bye." I said to my mum through the phone. After what felt like an eternity the lift dinged and we all stepped out "see you tomorrow." I said waving to Florence.

When I got outside I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, Harry. I took a deep breath "you didn't have to do that." he started. "do what?" I asked confused. "you know, fund the match." he explained. "It's a good idea, It wouldn't matter whether it's you or someone I'd never met." I replied. He nodded "well thanks." I smiled slightly and nodded. Suddenly he pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately, I was stunned for a second but quickly fell into the kiss and kissed him back. When we pulled away he quickly stepped back "s-sorry." he stuttered. I stepped forward and pressed another kiss on his lips "don't be."

Words: 0.5k+

Author's note:
Hope you enjoyed🤍