Tobjizzle- Attention⚡️

I lay on the bed waiting for Tobi to get home, he's been really busy lately and I feel like I've barely seen him

I lay on the bed waiting for Tobi to get home, he's been really busy lately and I feel like I've barely seen him. Before he got home I ended up drifting off. I woke up almost an hour later and he still wasn't home "how long are you gonna be? x" I asked him over text. "another hour, I'm really sorry babe." he replied after a few minutes, I sighed and went back to sleep.

Tobi's pov:
I got home around one thirty and I immediately went to see y/n. When I got to our room I cracked open the door to see her laying fast asleep on the bed, I sighed. I haven't been around much lately and I feel awful, I've been so busy with sidemen shoots, bright side and streaming but she still hasn't complained once. I slowly crept into the room and stripped my clothes off so I was just in my boxers, then slid into the bed and went to sleep.

Your pov:
The next morning I woke up and reached my hand over only to feel a cold empty bed. I sighed and got up but when I walked into the kitchen I saw Tobi stood plating up breakfast. "What's this for?" I asked with a smile sitting on one of the stools. He placed a plate in front of me, grabbed his own and sat down. "I know I've been busy lately and I haven't been showing you much attention so I made this to thank you for being so patient with me." he explained as we began eating. "thank you, and I know you can't help how busy you are." I said before taking another bite of my food.

Tobi cleared his entire schedule so we could spend the whole day together without any interruptions. "get ready we're going out for dinner." "dinner?" I questioned, now also standing. "yup, we leave in an hour." he replied. I quickly got up and got ready, doing my makeup, hair and picking a nice dress that I've been saving for a special occasion.

Once I was done I picked a bag and walked into the living room. "I'm ready!" I said to Tobi who sat on the couch with his back to me. He quickly stood up and turned around "wow, you look beautiful." he complemented, with a smile on his face. "thank you. You look handsome," I smiled. "now let's go."

When we got to the restaurant a waitress took us to the table Tobi had booked. "this place is beautiful." I said as we sat down. Once we ordered and ate our food Tobi asked me to come outside with him onto the small private balcony that was attached to the restaurant. "I love you so much." he started once we were outside. I smiled "I love you too." "y/n, we've known each other for almost ten years and been together for six of those years, since the moment I met you I knew you were the one." he stared into my eyes. "so..." he dropped, getting down on one knee. I gasped and put a hand to my mouth. "will you marry me y/n?" I smiled and nodded "of course I will!" he stood and wrapped me in a passionate hug.

Words: 0.5k+

Author's note:
Cutie patooties💞