W2S- Changed⚡️

Warning: mentions of controlling and abusive relationship

Me and Simon have been best friends since we were teenagers. Well we've actually known each other since I can remember. Our parents met during college, and became friends so when we were born we were naturally introduced to each other. I'm a year younger than Simon and we would always fight and argue, we practically hated each other, I'm not actually sure why, we just did. But once we hit high school we realised the other wasn't actually that bad, and gradually became friends.

He was there for me through everything as I was for him. Once he moved away to London to start the "sidemen" we grew apart slightly but then my online career blew up so I also left my family home and moved to London. That was when my ex came into play. When I met him he was the dream boyfriend, he was so kind, but slowly he started to change, so slowly in fact I didn't even realise until it was too late. He would take away my phone so that I couldn't text any "other men" that he thought I was cheating on him with because he was so ridiculously insecure. He cut me off from society and there was a few times he would physically hit me, if I did something he didn't like or just if he had a bad day and needed to blow off some steam.

He also wouldn't let me see Simon, which broke him, he would turn up to my apartment and try to talk to me but I always told him everything was fine. I don't know how I was so stupid, the first time he hit me was when I realised what a monster he was but somehow I still loved him. He broke up with me suddenly and I was left heartbroken. That night I turned up outside Simons apartment that he shared with JJ. When he opened the door and saw the state of me he immediately brought me into a gentle hug. He rocked and shushed me as cried into his chest. I didn't tell anyone about what I went through, except Simon and he promised to tell no one. After that I became good friends with the rest of the group.

Almost 3 months after my ex left me, Harry's ex left him. In an attempt to get over our previous relationships we hooked up. It went on like that for almost 3 months and I felt as if me and Harry were becoming more than just friends with benefits, we would hang out just us two just because we enjoyed each other's company not for sex he'd also spend the night when I was upset and vice versa but suddenly his ex came back into the picture and Harry completely cut everything off with me. I was again left broken and I was seriously struggling, then one day I was picking up some lunch when I bumped into the man I never thought I'd ever see again... Collin (my ex). We began chatting and it seemed as if he'd changed, we exchanged numbers and from there he convinced me we should give it another go and so we did. Simon warned me multiple times but I just told him that Collin had changed.

Today I'm going to a party at Simon and JJ's apartment. I told Collin about it and he seemed apprehensive but I told him that It'd be fine. I got ready into an outfit that Collin deemed appropriate: some low waisted jeans, a gray jumper and my uggs, thankfully it's a casual party. I did my makeup and hair then Collin insisted he'd drop me off. I text Simon that I was outside. I was about to get out of the car when Collin spoke "you not gonna kiss me goodbye". I turned and put on a smile then quickly pecked him on the lips. "Bye" I said and got out of the car.

Once I was upstairs and outside the apartment, I knocked on the door. JJ opened it a few seconds later. "Hey! come in" he said enthusiastically. Me and JJ walked into the living room, and Simon quickly stood up, then pulled me into a hug "how are you?" he asked. I smiled "I'm alright" I said, but I'm not sure if he believed me. When I sat down, I didn't even look in Harry's direction.

At least an hour into the party, I got a text from Collin: "I'm coming to pick you up now". I furrowed my brows and quickly sent a message back: "what do you mean I only just got here?". "I don't care, I'm coming." he replied. I sighed "I have to go" I said standing up. "What, you only just got here?" Harry said now also standing. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the door. "y/n!" Simon said loudly, "Don't". I shook my head at him "I'm leaving". Harry quickly walked towards me and grabbed my arm. I flinched and he quickly let go. "Fucking leave me alone" I said so only he could hear. "y/n please. I still care about you" he said quietly. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes "no you don't! you're the reason I got back with him!" I shouted. Then I quickly made my way out of the apartment, leaving them all in shock.