Miniminter- We're done⚡️

I've been with Simon for almost two years

I've been with Simon for almost two years. We got together after just a few dates and were super happy. Recently he's been really distant and been acting weird. When I asked him about it he told me that he was 'fine' and that I had nothing to worry about.

This morning I woke up to a message from him telling me that he had to go to a last minute side cast. I brushed it off and got out of bed. I got ready for the day and had some breakfast. Then I left the apartment and headed to the shops to get some food since our kitchen was practically empty.

When I got there I grabbed a basket and began walking through the isles, looking at the food. Just as I was grabbing some pasta I heard my name. Me and Simon are very private in our relationship and I don't have any public social media platforms so I knew it wasn't a fan. "Hey y/n! What are you doing here?" Freezy exclaimed. Freezy... it's just Cal, phew. "hey, long time no see!" I smiled "I'm just doing the food shop." "Ah ok. Where's Simon, I thought he had the day off?" He asked. "Oh, he said he had to go to a last minute side cast." I replied. His brows furrowed. "What?" I asked seriously. "Oh uh nothing." I raised my eyebrows "no. What is it?" He sighed "I um- it's just that- Harry told me they were filming the side cast on Thursday." He stated quietly. "But it's Monday." I said. "Well I could be wrong! Maybe they moved it to today?" He said quickly. "mhm" I mumbled.

I said a quick goodbye to Cal, grabbed the last things I needed to get, payed and made my way home. I unpacked the shopping then headed into the bedroom. I would never usually snoop around, search through anyone's phone or anything intrusive like that but I felt I had a big enough reason to, since he's been acting so strange. I went into his section of our wardrobe and opened one of the many shoe boxes. My face dropped and my heart sank when I saw the small note hidden at the bottom. It read: "just posting this because I lost my phone, oops! can't wait to see you, I miss you so much. Lana xx". Why on earth would anyone post something like this if you're trying to hide a relationship? I thought. Then the realisation sunk in that I'd just caught him cheating... well what other explanation would there be.

I put the note back, packed my bags and waited till Simon got home. "Hey! I'm home!" He shouted through the apartment. "y/n?" He walked into the bedroom. I sat on the end of the bed with tear stained cheeks. "Where have you been?" I asked quietly. "What?" "Don't play dumb!" I stood form the bed. He looked startled "I- I-" he stumbled. My face twitched in anger "you fucking twat! You thought you'd never get caught! You basted! I hate you so fucking much!" I screamed as tears spilled from my eyes. "I'm sorry." He said dropping his head. "So you admit it. You cheated on me." He nodded. "Wow." Was all I said then I turned towards the bathroom, grabbed the suitcase I'd packed just 20 minutes ago and left without another word.

I called Freya in floods of tears as I drove through London, barely able to see the road. "Woah woah, what happened?" She asked quickly. "He- he cheated Frey, he actually cheated." I sobbed. "Oh my god," She whispered "are you in the car?" She asked. "Yea." I replied through sniffles. "Ok drive to my apartment, I'll see you in a bit. Be careful." She said before I could protest.

I arrived outside her and Josh's apartment approximately 10 minutes later. I knocked and the door swung open just seconds later. "Come here." She said with her arms out. I immediately fell into the hug. "It's going to be ok, I've got you." She tried to comfort me as I cried. "He doesn't deserve you."

Once I calmed down, I told her about the note. "It sounds like she doesn't know you exist... maybe he didn't tell her he had a girlfriend?" She said calmly. "What a dick." I said.

Words: 0.7k+

Author's note:
Hope you enjoyed💔
Thank you- Minimintersbae for the request!!