W2S- Dinner⚡️

Just over a month ago I stopped talking to the boys. I caught feelings for Harry but he had just went through a messy break up and I knew it could never happen. It was just to difficult to even think about him and my comments were full of his name so I made the decision to take a break from social media and I actually got a job in a super nice restaurant (I was a waitress before I started insta so I already had the experience). I sometimes text Tobi who I have always been great friends with and the others but completely cut contact with Harry.

Today is a regular busy Friday night at work but I have been getting some great tips so am in a good mood. I was called to the kitchen to collect some drinks for the private table located at the back of the building. I held two trays in my hands while my small heels clopped along the floor as I walked. Once I made my way to the door of the room I used my shoulder to push it open then used my foot to hold it so I could walk through without spilling anything.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a distinctive laugh... JJ. He was the first to spot me and his jaw dropped slightly "y/n!" He shouted and stood up. I put on a smile and placed the trays on the table to accept his hug. "Hey" I said. The rest of them slowly started to stand up and greet me, except Harry. "So this is where you've been" Tobi said and I just smiled and nodded. Once they sat back down I picked one of the trays back up. "Lemonade?" I said and JJ put his hand up. I placed the drink next to him and continued to do everyone else's. When I got to Harry he just waved his hand up but didn't make eye contact, I guess that's the treatment you get when you practically ghost someone. They thanked me and I left.

Harry's pov:
"What was that about bog?" Ethan asked after she left. "What was what about?" I replied. "You were like completely blanking her?" JJ said. "I- I dunno" was all I said. He shook his head slightly and they all continued talking. Almost 15 minutes later y/n walked back through the doorway to our room with some of our mains. She look incredible I thought but quickly shut myself up. When I was with my ex I felt like she was cheating on me and we were both becoming very distant, so subconsciously I started looking at y/n differently. But after I completely cut it off with my ex y/n stopped talking to me, she basically quit social media and none of us knew why. But I just assumed that she was moving on or I did something to upset her.

Your pov:
I walked back into the room, this time holding four plates of food. I dished them out to Callum, Freezy, Josh and Ethan and they thanked me. I came back a few minutes later with more food, this time for JJ, Simon and Vik. Then lastly Tobi and Harry got given their food. This time Harry actually acknowledged me and sent me a small smile, which I returned.

I brought the check soon after. JJ payed and they all left after saying goodbye. I looked at the receipt once they were gone and saw that he had payed four thousand pounds for a dinner that was just a thousand. I quickly grabbed the check assuming he had made a mistake and speed walked out of the restaurant. They all stood around their cars talking as I walked towards them. I handed JJ the receipt "sorry, I think you made a mistake" I said pointing to the amount he wrote down. "No, I didn't" he said simply. I furrowed my brows "but-" "great service." He interrupted. "Oh, thank you" I said and he handed me back the piece of paper.

I walked away but before I could get back into the restaurant I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Harry running towards me, shit. "Are you ok?" He asked slightly out of breath. "Um, yes?" I replied slightly confused. "I- I just thought I did something to offend you" he said. Which made me even more confused. I think he caught on to my confusedness because he quickly followed up with "you stopped texting me and I haven't seen you all month, I didn't even know you were working here". I looked down at him feet, now feeling awful that all this time that's what he thought. "No you didn't I just- um I-" I looked up at him and he nodded his head gesturing for me to continue. I decided to just come outright and say it. "I- I have feelings... for you" I said nervously looking at the floor. "You do?" He asked. "Yup" I said rocking slightly on the balls of my feet. "Well that's good because I have feelings for you too" he said and my head shot up. "Really?" I asked. He nodded "when I had a feeling she was cheating I realised that I didn't love her but that I really liked you" he said and I smiled then pulled him in for a kiss.

"Woooo" I heard from across the car park. We looked over to see all of the boys staring at us and cheering. I just shook my head and laughed, embarrassed.

Words: 0.9k+

Author's note:
So late but I saw Randy's video (even though he's not included lol) and thought of this idea💗