W2S- Hide & seek🔥

I've been with Harry for over three years now. We met during a YouTube event, exchanged numbers, went on a few dates, fucked, then he asked if I'd be his girlfriend, of course I said yes. Naturally I became good friends with the boys along with Talia, Faith and Freya. I've been in a few of there videos before and recently they asked if I'd be in a hide and seek, I immediately said yes.

Today is the day of the video. I woke up next to Harry. "Morning" I said groggily. "Good morning, sleep good?" He asked pulling me into his chest. I hummed "yea". We got up and out of bed soon after, got in the shower and got ready. I put on some black leggings, a hoodie, some white socks and my Uggs. I did my hair and makeup simple then walked into the kitchen to see Harry and grab some breakfast. He was fully ready, spreading butter over his toast. "Want some?" He asked over his shoulder. I nodded "yes please".

Once we ate breakfast, we headed to the location of the shoot. When we arrived, after an hour and a half drive, Harry parked the car and we got out. "Oh my god, this place is crazy" I said looking at the mansion. "Hey" I said when I spotted JJ, me and him get along great, when I first started dating Harry he really made an effort to include me when we were at parties etc, which I really appreciated. "Hi, how are you?" He said pulling me into a friendly hug. "Good, good. You?" I responded. He smiled "Great!...". And went on to tell me all about some new music that he's been working on. Which I'm very excited to listen to.

They're filming "sidemen hide and seek in the most expensive house in London" so when everyone arrived the women who owned the house showed us around, also marking what areas were in and out of bounds. Then the camera men set up all of their cameras and filming began. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to London's most expensive house, ever!" JJ began. "And we have a special guest, since we don't have Tobi we thought we'd invite someone else... y/n, since you loved her so much in the other videos!" JJ continued. The camera came up into my face, I smiled and waved. And everyone cheered. Then the video sprung straight into action, the boys immediately ran over to the massive zip line at the end of the hill below us. I stood next to JJ and laughed at their antics.

Soon everyone began hiding, I quickly found a spot in one of the rooms upstairs, it was small- a little bit like a wardrobe but could easily fit a few people. I sat on the floor, in the dark with my camera and waited. Soon I heard footsteps and stood up, then the door cracked open and I heard a gasp, "you scared the shit out of me" Harry whispered. "Oh, it's you I thought you were JJ" I said just as quietly. He stepped into the room. "You know... everyone's outside..." Harry said with a smirked. My mouth dropped into an o shape. "Harry!" I whisper, shouted and pushed my elbow into his chest. He slowly made his way down and onto his knees, then raised his eyebrows. I sighed then cheekily smiled "go on then" I whispered. His smirk grew bigger and he quickly pulled down my leggings along with my knickers. I gasped suddenly at the feeling of his tongue running through my folds. I grabbed his hair hard with my hand as he continued.

He stood up, smirk still plastered on his face. "Thank you, I'll remember that later" I said quietly into his ear and he groaned slightly. Suddenly the door swung open. Me and Harry both jumped back and our backs hit the wall. JJ along with Ethan and two camera men stood in front of us, thank god I'd already pulled my pants up. "Ha! Got ya!" JJ exclaimed. But Ethan looked at us with a funny face, "uh, what were you too doing in here?". I took in an unsteady breath "hiding?" I quickly replied. "You sure?" He said cocking a brow. "Yup" Harry said then moved past the boys and I quickly followed.

"Your hairs looking a little messy Harry" Ethan shouted after us with his signature laugh. After the video ended Ethan informed the rest of the group of what he'd seen and they immediately began teasing us. The teasing took a long time to die down but to be honest me and Harry both thought it was pretty hilarious.

Words: 0.8k+

Author's note:
This request was from tumblr! (If you wanted to know my user is @w2soneshots)