W2S- Easy🧸

y/username

Liked by faithloisak and 409,163 othersy/username: when he says being pregnant isn't that hard

y/username: when he says being pregnant isn't that hard... new video out now🍉🫃🏼
Tagged: @wroetoshaw
-comments-
taliamar: you look stunning
-> y/username: 💗
y/nfanpage21: oh Harry you donut
-> y/username: 😂🤣
behzingagram: hahaahahah
user71487109: the third pic😭
user17048282: this bout to be hilarious

"So... you don't think it's hard being pregnant?" I reiterated Harry's statement. "Uh well- no. I guess the start wasn't great when you had morning sickness n stuff but now you've got so much energy, no symptoms and your bump isn't even that big." He replied. I raised my eyebrows "ok then." A thought popped into my head. This is gonna to be fun.

Two weeks later I'd secretly brought everything I would need for the video. "Haz!" I shouted through our home "can you come here for a sec!" Seconds later I heard loud footsteps quickly coming down the carpeted stairs. "Everything alright?" He asked, once he was in our kitchen/dining room. "Yup, can you come and film a video with me... please?" He sighed then fixed his hair with his hands "Ok. What video?" I smirked "come sit down and I'll tell you." He sat down on the chair next to me and I switched the camera on. "Ok, so do you remember like... two weeks ago when you said that making a whole human wasn't that hard?" I watched as he got slightly nervous. "Uh yes." He replied. "Well I thought that today you could try it." His brows furrowed "Try what?" "Being pregnant."

"I bought this watermelon and some cling film." Harry sighed "oh nelly." I giggled then passed the melon to him. He held it in place while I used the cling film to attach it to him, over his shirt. "Fuckin hell this thing is heavy." He moaned. "Mhm, I bought the biggest one they had." I hummed. Once I was finished I made him put on and take off shoes, sit down, try to get comfortable, then stand up again, walk up and down the stairs and try to 'take a nap'. "I'm so out of breath." Harry stood bent over with both hands on his knees. While I stood filming him. I was finding it absolutely hilarious, since he'd thought it "wasn't that hard."

I sat in bed between Harry's legs, his hands gently resting on my bump. "Ok I admit it. I was definitely wrong, being pregnant is a lot harder than it looks. I'm sorry." He gently rubbed circles on my clothed skin. "Don't be sorry Haz. I got a great video out of it." He laughed.

Words: 0.4k+

Author's note:
I loved the video Faith did with Ethan that's similar to this so when I got this request I was quite excited to write it😭🫶🏼