W2S- I miss her

Harry's pov:Me and y/n broke up almost a month ago

Harry's pov:
Me and y/n broke up almost a month ago. It was a mutual decision since we were so busy and weren't spending much time together. I've been in my apartment for weeks, only leaving for sidemen shoots I have to be at. Today we're filming in central London for a shopping video. I got up, jumped in the shower and got dressed. Once I was ready I left. I walked to Josh's apartment which is only 10 minutes away from mine and where were all meeting to film the intro for the video.

Simon opened the door a few seconds after I'd knocked. "Aight." he said as he let me in. A few minutes later, we all sat down discussing the plan for the video. Then we filmed the intro and set off with our vlog cameras. The teams are: me, Ethan and Tobi, JJ and Simon, Vik and Josh.

After almost an hour of running around London filming Tobi spotted something, "Is that y/n?" He asked pointing to a billboard. I took a deep breath, "yes it is, she told me she was doing something for 'Calvin Klein'... when we were together" We continued filming but all I could think about was her. When I got back to my apartment I decided to text her: "I miss you" she read the message but didn't respond. Almost 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I sighed and got up off the couch. I opened the door and took a step back when I saw who was standing behind it. "I miss you too."

Words: 0.2k+

Author's note:
Super short but hopefully you enjoyed anyway💋