W2S- Baby fever🧸

Me and Harry have been together for almost 7 years now, he proposed to me last year and we had a quiet wedding in Guernsey where we both grew up and met

Me and Harry have been together for almost 7 years now, he proposed to me last year and we had a quiet wedding in Guernsey where we both grew up and met. We live in London in an apartment together, It has 3 bedrooms and a beautiful kitchen.

Today I'm going with him to a Sidemen shoot since Faith and Olive are also going to be there. "Ready?" Harry asked me walking into the bedroom. "yep." I said quickly spraying myself with perfume. I drove to the filming location and parked outside. "so what are you actually filming today?" I asked as we got out of the car. "Sidemen Jeopardy" he replied.

Once we got inside I said hello to the boys then immediately sat down with Faith. "omg she's grown so much!" I said, referring to the fact I hadn't seen Olive in awhile. "I know she's growing up too fast." Faith said. Me and Faith chatted on for what felt like hours all while Olive sat on my lap. "aw she's asleep." Faith said and I looked down to my lap to see Olive sound asleep snoring quietly. I bit my lip, Faith raised her eyebrow "what?" She asked. "I want one." I said quietly. Faith gasped "have you spoken to Harry?" I shook my head "what If he isn't ready?" she chuckled "y/n you've been together for ages, you're married. Just talk to him."

Once they finished filming and we said our goodbyes me and Harry got in the car to go home. "are you okay?" He asked me just after we left the car park. "ye, I'm fine. why?" I replied keeping my eyes on the road. "you're just really quiet, are you sure you're okay?" He asked again. "seriously Harry I'm fine." I said a little more sternly. He didn't say anything for the rest of the drive.

When we got home I got straight in the shower. I stood letting the warm water run down my body and thought about how on earth I was going to ask Harry about this. Once I got out and ready for bed I walked into the bedroom to see Harry sitting on the bed nervously. I furrowed my brows "Harry, are you alright?" I asked kneeling in front him and looking up at his face. "I- I just wanted to ask you something," he said. I nodded insinuating that he should go on. "I just- I saw you today with Olive and I just- I- I want one, a kid." he didn't look up from his lap. I almost fell backwards "so do I." "you do?" He said finally looking up. I nodded "I realised today, that's why I've been so quiet. I was worried you weren't ready." I said with a small smile on my face. "well I feel like I am." "so we're gonna have a kid." I breathed out in disbelief. "I guess we are, let's start now!" he said grabbing me off of the floor and throwing me onto the bed, I giggled.

Words: 0.5k+

Author's Note:
Wholesome🤗