Angry ginge- Again⚡️

Almost a month ago I was invited to an event hosted by YouTube. I've been making YouTube videos for around 3 years, I started it as a fun hobby once I left school but somehow ended up turning into an actual career. I mostly do lifestyle, vlog, beauty: makeup, outfits sorta content. I'm also on TikTok and insta but it all originated from YouTube.

The party starts at 7 so I'm gonna get there at 7:30 ish (because it's embarrassing when you're the first one there). I decided on a slightly see through silver dress with black underwear underneath and black boots. I tied my hair back into a bun and applied minimal makeup, sprayed my signature perfume and left the house. I got a taxi to the building hosting the party, thanked and paid the driver then walked through the (slightly intimidating) front entrance. I was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol and obnoxiously loud music, it's only 7:45 why is everyone already acting so drunk.

I walked over to the bar to grab a drink. "Vodka coke please" I said to the bar woman, she nodded and began pouring my drink. "y/n?" I heard my name so turned around. My eyes widened... Morgan. We met during school. He wasn't exactly the type of person I'd be friends with, he was loud, obsessed with football and didn't hang around with the best people. He was actually quite nice when he wasn't trying to impress his friends. "Morgan... how are you?" I asked. He smiled softly "Good, you?". "Yea, so how come you're here?" I asked. "Oh, I stream. What about you?" he answered. "I make YouTube videos" I said with a smile.

My drink arrived and I excused myself when someone I'd met during a different event came over. I spent the rest of the night sipping my drink and introducing myself to people. Once 1am rolled around I decided that was my time to leave and go home so I didn't regret it tomorrow. Just as I was about to exit the building I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. "Hey" I said with a smile. "Hi, I was just wondering if I could get your number before you leave?" He asked. "Sure" I grabbed his phone and typed my number in, "there". He smiled "I'll text you". I nodded "goodnight Morgan" I said and walked towards my taxi that was waiting by the pavement.

The next morning I woke with an awful hangover. My head pounded, body ached and throat felt like the sahara desert. I blindly reached for my phone. My eyes ran down my new messages, when I spotted two from Morgan... "hey just checking you got home alright" "It was nice seeing you again :)" I smiled at the messages "that's cute" I thought. I quickly typed out a text and sent it "I got home fine and it was nice to see you too x" I added a little x on the end since I do that with everyone then put my phone down and went back to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up to another text from Morgan: "I was wondering if you were free tomorrow to grab some dinner and catch up?" I smiled at the message once again, took a deep breath and decided to give him a chance. "I'm free. 6 ish??x" I replied. My phone dinged again "great, I'll pick you up👍🏼".

The next day I got ready for our "date" pretty early, so sat on my couch watching random tv while I waited for Morgan to arrive. When I finally heard a knock at the door around 6:15, I shot up from the couch and took a deep breath before opening it.

"Hey" I said with a smile. "Hey-" he said but trailed off slightly as he looked down at me. I was slightly confused since I wasn't wearing something particularly revolutionary, just a short black dress, tights, the same boots I was wearing at the YouTube event along with a black coat. "You look... lovely" he said. I laughed slightly "thank you". "maybe he's changed" I thought.

We left in his car soon after and sat in a comfortable silence as he drove while the radio played quietly. Once we arrived at the restaurant he quickly got out of the car and opened my door. I got out carefully "what a gentleman" I said with a grin.

Once we were seated inside we ordered our food. "So what kind of videos do you make?" Morgan asked. "vlogs, beauty, that kind of thing. You?" I answered. "I sometimes I do vlogs of football matches I go to, but mainly streaming" he said. "Still obsessed with football then?" I said with a laugh. "Ye" he said with a giggle.

When we finished our food he payed and we made our way outside. We got back into his car and he drove me home. Once we pulled up outside my house I unbuckled my seatbelt "do you want to come in?" I asked. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips "sure" he said with a nod. He got out of the car and I walked up to my door, unlocking it. We both entered the house, took off our shoes and took a seat on the sofa. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, getting comfy. He nodded "Minions?". I laughed "sure" and clicked the tv on.

Almost an hour into the movie I started to feel tired. My eyes slowly began closing, I desperately tried to keep myself awake but it was to no use. With a thump my body fell limp and my head dropped onto Morgans shoulder.

Morgan's pov:
I turned my head to see y/n peacefully asleep on my shoulder with her legs held to her chest. I smiled slightly, turned my head back to the screen and continued to watch the movie. Once it finished I slowly and carefully slid myself off the couch without waking her up. I walked into her kitchen and grabbed the notepad magnetised to her fridge and the random pen on the counter then wrote a quick note "y/n, you fell asleep so I'll lock your door and put your keys through the letter box. I really enjoyed tonight, thank you. Morgan :)" then I left.

your pov:
The next morning I woke up on my couch, wearing the same clothes as last night. "Shit" I whispered, pulling myself from the couch. I groggily walked into my kitchen but stopped when I saw a piece of paper sat on my counter. I smiled as I read it. I walked back into the living room and grabbed my phone "I enjoyed last night too, you free Thursday??x".

Words: 1.1k+

Author's note:
Request by Fishe_reader123  hope this was what you were thinking?🤍