𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐀... 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥?!

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑   ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 ━ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊... 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕?!

𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳

𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴
𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳
𝘸𝘢𝘳...

━ ᶜˡᵃᵘᵈⁱᵘˢ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

y/n - your/name
l/n - last/name
y/h/c - your/hair/color
y/e/c - your/eye/color.

WOMEN CAN'T DO THIS, WOMEN CAN'T DO THAT... FOR IT IS THEIR JOB TO SERVE THE MAN, whose purpose is to protect them from any harm. It's the men who fight to defend and survive; men whose needs outweigh the others'. And it is a woman's sole duty to please her man for she isn't capable of doing anything else. Women must cook, women must clean, women must look out for the entire family. Men get to do whatever the fuck they want, for they got the brains and they got the brawns. A woman, however, has no rights whatsoever; breeding and nurturing is her only purpose...

These were the kinds of things the young girl had grown up listening, and it annoyed her deeply, all those drastic differences in basic gender roles... Sure, the rights were a lot better now, as opposed to the 20s, but she'd be lying if she didn't admit that it felt no different. Denied higher positions, working for cheap, objectified constantly, and always forced to please. Life was hard, especially growing up in the Cowboy State, and her alcoholic father didn't make it any easier, yet here she was today, drinking the night away; talking to her seniors, understanding some more about the warfare.

Tonight was the night she'd be officially joining the 100th, and after a week of consideration she had finally agreed. Sitting in the corner beside the Colonel and a few others, she was nursing her 3rd margarita whilst contemplating life. Determined to carve her own path amidst the tumult of a world still steeped in archaic beliefs, she wasn't too sure how her peers would react to her presence. Training back in Texas was fine, but the 100th had the best of the best, so until she could prove her worth to silence them all, things would be different. Tomorrow was a new day, however, as she'd be off to England, putting all those years of practice to test.