𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝟖𝟗𝐭𝐡...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»----- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 — 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟹𝟾𝟿𝚝𝚑...

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑    ▎»»----- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 — 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟹𝟾𝟿𝚝𝚑

𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮
𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴
𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭...

— ᵀᵒᵇʸ ᴹᵃᶜ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE LAST ENGINE WAS ON FIRE, THE OTHER THREE DILAPITADED; The crew now relied on naught but half an engine, and barely four conscious members. "Keep your nose down... Let's get this fire out!" Bucky instructed the girl who had taken charge after shoving the rookie semi-conscious pilot outta the seat, trying to get her team to survive this mission. So far, her luck had been good. Despite a couple of difficult people on her crew, she never had to face a loss. Everyone survived, even if just by fluke; but that was her job as a Major — to succeed each and every mission. And what was a mission without a crew, right? So she always prioritized safety.

Air Exec, Egan, bore the weight of loss heavily, having already witnessed the fall of several comrades, including Grayson, amid the relentless bombardment of the Germans on the fourth day of combat. While the man's passing deeply saddened y/n, she found herself compelled to focus on the welfare of the remaining team members. With the recent arrival of the 389th just a week prior, resources were stretched thin, and discipline was lacking. No one wanted to listen to a woman, and the unofficial leader of the 389th did not make things any better. So, she began working alongside Bucky instead, the only man who respected her unconditionally.

Though their collaboration saved a ton of lives, there were a few missions they had to abort halfway due to serious disagreements between the headstrong duo. This mission, however, was not one of them. If anything, it only brought them closer together due to the incompetence of the amateur soldiers. "C'mon Duck, FASTER!" Urged the raven as the y/h/c quickly fastened her seatbelt. "You're the only one who can help us now." He yelled in desperation, trying his best to get control of the rapidly collapsing fort. "The condensation from the clouds will help extinguish the fire. We can then use the remaining fuel to land back." She calculated.