𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 & 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 — 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜 & 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 — 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜 & 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜

𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦,
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴;
𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭,
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘴...

— ᴶᵃᵈᵃᵏⁱˢˢ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER VANQUISHING THE FEROCIOUS HURRICANE, THE VALIANT BOMB GROUP WAS MET WITH A HARSH RECEPTION, as biting cold and icy gales greeted them with unwavering hostility. "And she's done it again, boys. Alice from Dallas, our undisputed savior." Amison cheered as the crew disembarked from their trusted fort. "Alice from Dallas, Alice our Palace." Chanted the rest. "Told ya, she's a formidable one." Major Cleven remarked, recalling the photo Veal had shown him earlier today. "Yep, she's a special one, sir." Smirked Ken, deeply in awe of his fierce lady's strength.

"And what's the deal with your sweetheart, Major?" Amison nudged the blonde's arm playfully as they strolled toward the shady alley leading to the inn. "...Marge? Nah, it wasn't anything serious." The man scoffed after a moment's thought. "I meant the new Major. You were practically mesmerized by her every move." The brunette teased, joined by his friends as they all shared knowing grins, causing the soldier's cheeks to flush a deep crimson. "Well, aren't you a nosy lot." Major Buck simply rolled his eyes. "Just a bunch of observant well-wishers here, sir." Shrugged Veal, as curious as the rest.

However, Buck merely chuckled wryly and brushed it off, and they continued their journey to the pub in silence. The entire unit was made up of mainly four squadrons. Major Gale Cleven, also known as Buck, was the commander of the 350th. Ideally, him and Major Egan were the unquestioned leaders of the entire group. But the word of Major l/n's prowess on the battlefield spread like wildfire, instilling both fear and awe in the hearts of all who heard it. The majority of soldiers eagerly anticipated collaborating with her, recognizing her renowned commitment to safety—a stark contrast to the Air Exec, whose recklessness had become legendary.