𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯...

— ᶠ. ˢᶜᵒᵗᵗ ᶠⁱᵗᶻᵍᵉʳᵃˡᵈ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AS Y/N L/N STEPPED INTO THE GRIM CONFINES OF STALAG LUFT III, HER HEART POUNDED AGAINST HER RIBCAGE, the dread of the unknown mixing with the flicker of hope. And there, amidst the shadows of despair, stood her beloved, a beacon of light in the darkness, defying the cruelty of fate. Their eyes locked across the barren expanse, a torrent of emotions rushing between them like a tidal wave. It was a reunion of souls, each heartbeat echoing the longing of years spent apart. The air crackled with electricity, drawing every familiar gaze toward the Majors, witnessing a love that transcended the brutality of war.

Bucky's supportive arm that held her steady as the two limped to the blonde was a mere fleeting touch compared to the magnetic pull between y/n and Gale. With trembling hands, she gently pushed him away, her silent plea for privacy echoing in the hushed anticipation of the onlookers. Her once-lifeless eyes were bruised and puffy, yet ablaze with fervor the moment they met the oceanic ones of the soldier, with an intensity that ignited a firestorm within him. In that moment, nothing else existed but the gravitational pull of their souls, drawing them inexorably closer.

Buck's gaze roamed over the y/h/c's battered form, each scar a testament to her strength, her resilience. Yet, in his eyes, she was more beautiful than ever, her spirit untamed, unbroken by the horrors they had endured. Their reunion was not just a meeting of bodies, but a merging of hearts, a collision of destiny. As they finally faced each other, standing six feet apart, the world around them faded into oblivion, leaving only the raw, primal yearning that consumed them. In that minute, not only did they they find solace betwixt the chaos, but also the purity of their love, which was a defiant rebellion against the tyranny of conflagration.