𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 — 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 — 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦...

— ᴬˡᵇᵉʳᵗ ᴱⁱⁿˢᵗᵉⁱⁿ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"AH-TEN-HUT!" THUNDERED THE COLONEL, HIS VOICE SLICING THROUGH THE CHATTER LIKE A BLADE THROUGH SILENCE. In an instant, the soldiers snapped to attention, their bodies stiffening with discipline, their focus honed on the commanding figure before them. The atmosphere crackled with intensity as the weight of his presence filled the air, silencing even the faintest whisper of conversation. "As you were." Everyone took their seats, eyes fixed upon the formidable figure at the front. Moments later, all the Majors entered the room, marching to the chairs at the very front. 

With every step Bucky took, the irritated Major kicked the raven's foot from behind, a silent gesture of annoyance. He knew exactly what it was all about, yet instead of dwelling on it, he brushed off the nuisance with a mischievous smirk. His eyes glinted with a hint of playful defiance, as he offered a subtle wink to his confused friend, who took the seat next to the girl, as the Air Exec sat on the other side of the room. 'Co-pilot with Gale Cleven... could this day get any worse? Might as well play 7 minutes in heaven right here right now, with the boy.' She rolled her eyes, trying her best to retain her stoic demeanor and bury the agitation she felt, deep inside.

"The target for today is Bremen." Briefed Huglin, his stick stabbing at the markings on the giant map. His voice carried a sense of urgency, emphasizing the significance of the mission ahead. As all eyes focused on the designated spot, a hearty laughter filled the room, each soldier cheering and clearly undermining the task that lay ahead. "We'll be hitting the U-boat pens on the Weser River." He informed, ignoring the clamor. "Now, I cannot stress enough the importance of this target." He then addressed the pointless celebration.