𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺;
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦;
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦...

— ˢᵃⁱⁿᵗ ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜⁱˢ ᵒᶠ ᴬˢˢⁱˢⁱ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER A SPELL OF QUIET, THE BLOODY HUNDREDTH RECEIVED AN IMMEDIATE SUMMONS FOR A CRITICAL ASSEMBLY...  "At 2 in the morning?" The soldiers murmured groggily to each other, pondering the reason for this unexpected meeting, having grown accustomed to the tranquility that followed the bombings at Norwich for over a month. This marked their earliest awakening yet, with half of them still not having drifted into sleep. "I don't have a good feeling about this." The girl said with a frown, crossing her arms over her stomach as she followed her fellow Majors into the crowded room. "Yeah, you and me both, Duck..." Sighed Jack, the Air Exec.

"AH-TEN-HUT!" The moment the command rang out, the chatter among the aircrewmen ceased abruptly. They stopped what they were doing and stood up straight, offering their respect to their senior officers. "At ease, gentlemen." Colonel Harding said as he entered the room, followed closely by the Majors who took their seats at the very front, while the remaining men settled into their seats. As soon as she sat down, y/n reached the zenith of uneasiness. She might not have known the purpose of the mission or the meeting, but deep inside, she sensed it wasn't going to be pleasant.

A heavy shroud of dread was cast over her as Harding took the stage. A suffocating sense of foreboding engulfed her, leaving her trembling with anxiety. In the oppressive silence of the room, every breath felt like a struggle against an unseen menace, each passing moment thick with the weight of impending doom. She couldn't shake the feeling that whatever awaited them in this meeting was not only ominous but potentially catastrophic. Dread clawed at her insides, painting her mind with terrifying scenarios of what horrors might unfold. The air itself seemed to tremble with tension, as if bracing for the revelation of some dark and harrowing truth.