𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 — 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗...

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 — 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗

𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭,
𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭;
𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴...

— ᵂⁱⁿˢᵗᵒⁿ ᶜʰᵘʳᶜʰⁱˡˡ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE B-17, ARMED WITH TWELVE MACHINE GUNS, STOOD AS THE SQUADRON'S BULWARK AGAINST ENEMY ASSAULTS FROM EVERY ANGLE. Its formidable presence loomed large in the sky, a symbol of strength and defiance against the forces of darkness. With each gun poised to unleash a storm of fire, the Flying Fortress became an impenetrable bunker of steel, ready to defend its crew at any cost. But the key to their survival didn't lie solely in the firepower; no, the bloody Hundredth survived for so long by forging a bond of brotherhood, by sticking together as one unit. They formed a combat box, a fortress of defensive fire created from a tight formation. 

This unity was paramount, for if they became separated, the German fighters could easily pick them off, one by one, like lambs to the slaughter. In the crucible of war, their solidarity was their greatest strength, their unwavering resolve a beacon of hope amidst the chaos of battle. During their takeoff, the men who remained behind followed the planes in their jeeps, their faces lit with determination and camaraderie. They waved fervently, cheering and shouting words of encouragement, their voices ringing out like battle cries against the roar of engines. Each gesture served as a poignant reminder of the bond that held them together, fueling the spirits of their friends as they embarked on their perilous journey into the unknown.

"What's that?" The girl popped out of nowhere, startling the blonde, who appeared to be fiddling with his locket, admiring the picture inside before hastily closing it and tucking it beneath his shirt. "Jesus Christ, do you make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?!" He exclaimed, attempting to change the subject. "More of a hobby at this point." The girl laughed at his reaction, y/e/c eyes twinkling mischievously. "Well, Huglin just took off, so I figured we ought to do the same." She shrugged, pointing ahead at the plane as it took off into the air, the rumble of its engines drowning out any further conversation.