𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲... (𝐟!𝐝𝐨𝐦)

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 — 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉:𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘷𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢�...

𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘹
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘹
𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘷
𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬
𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘴
𝘦𝘵𝘤...
𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙎!

— ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN A WHIRLWIND OF PASSION, THE MAJORS BARGED INTO THEIR ROOM — Their hunger for one another palpable in every stride. Magnetically drawn, their bodies melted into each other's embrace, puffy lips colliding in a fierce yet tender kiss. With effortless strength, Gale lifted y/n, their bond stronger than ever, and carried her into the room, kicking the door shut behind them with a resounding thud. As he gently placed her upon the nearest surface, a wave of desire swept over them, igniting every nerve ending with a fiery craving. The blonde's hands roamed hungrily over the girl's supple thighs, eliciting shivers of anticipation that danced along her skin.

Meanwhile, y/n's fingers eagerly tangled themselves into Gale's luxurious locks, pulling him closer in a fervent clasp. In the dim light of the room, their devotion blazed like a wildfire, each touch a symphony of lust, each breath a whispered promise of love. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the breathtaking motion of their bodies, the world outside fading into obscurity as they surrendered to the intoxicating allure of their thirst. As their lips fused in a fevered kiss, the room crackled with electricity, kindling the air around them with a hypnotizing aura.

Gale's hands traced the curves of y/n's body, his touch setting a trail of fire along her skin, while her nails grazed teasingly over his back, urging him closer with every tantalizing stroke. "You have no idea how crazy you drive me." y/n murmured between breathless gasps. "And you have no idea how bad I need your body all over mine." Whispered the blonde against her lips, his voice dripping with seduction. His lips soon roamed all over the y/h/c's neck, leaving behind scorching kisses and plenty of love bites in their wake, while y/n slowly caressed his sculpted torso, reveling in the sensation of his taut muscles beneath her touch.