𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐒𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 — 𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 — 𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯
𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦
𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦
𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥...

— ᴿᵒᵇᵉʳᵗ ᶠʳᵒˢᵗ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER A NIGHT ABLAZE WITH PASSION, THE COUPLE LAY ENTWINED UPON THEIR BED, BODIES STILL THRUMMING WITH THE ECHOES OF THEIR FERVOR... They gazed upwards, their eyes tracing the intricate patterns of the bunk's canopy, where the girl usually rested, now enveloped in the steadfast embrace of Gale's arms. She nestled against his chest, her breath a gentle rhythm against his skin as his fingers danced through the strands of her hair, each touch a whispered declaration of their unyielding connection, a symphony of desire that lingered in the air around them. But beneath the veneer of tranquility, a storm brewed within the man.

Despite the outward calm, an unease gnawed at his core, a restless energy that refused to be quelled. Imprisoned for what felt like an eternity in the Stalag, where despair hung heavy in the air, he found himself consumed by the pervasive negativity. Doubt crept in like a persistent shadow, whispering chilling possibilities into his mind. What if escape remained an elusive dream, forever out of reach? What if the Nazis emerged victorious, casting a curse of tyranny over the world? What if harm befell his beloved? What if the Gestapo's menacing gaze turned toward her, threatening everything they held dear?

His breath quickened, heart pounding with the weight of his panic... y/n, who could sense his distress, simply raised herself on her elbow, placing a reassuring palm on his cheek. "What's wrong?" She asked, concern flooding her y/e/c orbs. "Nothing... Why would anything be wrong?" He deflected, his voice strained, unwilling to burden her with his turmoil. "You're not fooling anyone, Gale." She countered softly, her fingers threading through his tousled, sweat-dampened hair. "I know when something's eating at you." She mused, her touch a gentle anchor on his feverish face. "You always know." He sighed, after a brief attempt at denial.