𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 — 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦,𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰...

𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘺...

— ᴹᵃʳᵗⁱⁿ ᴸᵘᵗʰᵉʳ ᴷⁱⁿᵍ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BOISTEROUS CHATTER OF THE CROWDED TABLE ABRUPTLY CEASED AS THE ENGLISHMAN'S PROPOSAL ECHOED THROUGH THE AIR, casting a profound stillness over the room. It was as though a heavy blanket of anticipation had descended upon them, suffocating any hint of noise or movement. The weight of his words hung in the air like a thundercloud, each syllable reverberating with an intensity that demanded attention. In that moment, the atmosphere crackled with tension, as everyone present braced themselves for the seismic shift that was about to unfold.

"I think that's an excellent idea." Smiled Buck after a minute of consideration, his expression masking the storm brewing beneath the surface. Usually a man of saintly temper, if there was one thing he could not tolerate, it was having his loved ones treated poorly. And what the Brits had done with y/n wasn't too far from that. So, he was all in for boxing their literal brains out, his demeanor shifting from calm to formidable in an instant as he prepared himself to defend his girl with ferocity. "Oh, here we go." Curt smirks, sensing immediately what the blonde's true motive was.

As the raven attempted to stand, being the sort to dive face-first into the fire, Gale Cleven quickly shoved him back to his seat, taking his place instead, ready to face the challenge head-on. "He's mine, Gale." The girl demanded, her y/e/c orbs ablaze with a fierce determination to prove herself, her words carrying an unmistakable intensity as she asserted her claim. Aware of his tendency to be over-protective, the girl quickly formulated a plan to persuade him, her mind racing with thoughts of how to convey the urgency of the situation. "Let me win at least something tonight." She sighed honestly, in dire need for a victory, no matter how small.