𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 — 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 — 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗

𝓗𝓔𝓨 𝓐𝓓𝓞𝓛𝓕,
𝓕𝓤𝓒𝓚 𝓨𝓞𝓤!
𝒴𝒪𝒰𝑅 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝒩𝒟,
𝐵𝒰𝒞𝒦 𝒞𝐿𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩...

— ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᶜˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WITH EACH PASSING SECOND, A HOMICIDAL RAGE BREWED WITHIN MAJOR Y/N L/N... Her lips were stiff, posture rigid, as she remained alert in her seat, patiently waiting for the rest of her crew to arrive. Her gaze, deadly and unwavering, remained fixed ahead as she fought to regain her composure. She understood all too well the danger of allowing emotions to cloud her judgment, especially in the midst of her duties. Anger was practically a mind-killer — the little-death that often brought total annihilation. She was determined to face her battles with courage and logic, allowing her grief to pass over and through. She aspired to be invincible.

"Seriously?" She cocked up a brow at the raven, who plopped down on the seat beside hers, ready to co-pilot their fortress — Let's not Heil Hitler... "You said it yourself, Major. Buck always hated that jacket." He shrugged in response, fastening his seatbelt with a nonchalant demeanor. Without hesitation, the girl ignited the engine, guiding the aircraft onto the runway with blazing resolution. Unlike previous take-offs, this departure was shrouded in a palpable silence. Each soldier onboard was consumed by a fierce resolve, fueled by the burning desire to avenge the fallen and transform Hitler's doorstep into the very gateway to Hell.

The most grueling aspect of any mission was undoubtedly the waiting. y/n had experienced this firsthand during her mandatory break, imposed by her shrink. She knew all too well the maddening anticipation that gripped them all. No matter how meticulously planned the commissions were, once the wheels were up, they were at the mercy of fate. Now, as she soared through the air, she faced a new set of challenges. Ensuring safety and securing victory were just the beginning, especially since she was at the lead this time. She had not one, but two bomb groups to guide, including her own. That's 52 forts.

"Flanagan's dropping out of formation." The y/h/c observed, an hour into the sky. "Goddamn it- Another one?" Bucky scoffed, trying to get a look. "Lead pilot to Tail: You see what's wrong with Flan's bird?" She inquired. "Yeah, affirmative... Looks like a bad number four engine." Informed Johnny. "Stephen's sliding in to replace him." He then added a minute later. "Co-pilot to Navigator: Log that as another mechanical, will ya?" The raven commanded, already disheartened by the setback, especially since they were only halfway there. "So does that make three, or four that we're lost? I lost count." y/n sighed. "Four aborts, Major." Replied Bubbles.