𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 — 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 — 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘯
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦...

— ᴿᵒᵇⁱⁿ ˢʰᵃʳᵐᵃ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE BREMEN COMMISSION, THE BLOODY HUNDREDTH BORE THE HEAVY WEIGHT OF LOSS... Amidst the devastation, the 350th squadron led by Majors Cleven and l/n stood as a beacon of resilience. Despite the chaos, they persevered, completing their mission with the least losses and damage. Word of y/n l/n's newfound heroism spread rapidly, her leadership praised among her men; her unwavering courage and strategic brilliance were whispered among the ranks. In interrogation rooms, her name echoed as a symbol of hope in the darkest of times. In the crucible of war, heroes emerge... And Major l/n had already become one—a fierce testament of valor in the relentless face of adversity.

"Ma'am, it's imperative you head to the hospital right after interrogation." Linda's urgency sliced through the air, her face filled with concern as she rushed over to the panting girl, whose drained body was being supported by the two men she now counted as friends. "She was fine during the operation... Blacked out in the jeep," Cleven's voice held a note of worry as he kept a vigilant eye on the lady, holding her tight. "The meds must've worn out." Mumbled the ginger, her eyes scanning the surroundings for the doctor to report this to him. "You want this?" She offered the blonde a glass of whiskey in the meantime. "No, thank you." He politely declined.

"I'll have that on his behalf." Bucky interjected, his tone laced with a hint of amusement as he couldn't resist the chance to indulge in a drink. "Some coffee, Major?" As the trio made their way out of the room, entering the cafeteria where the interrogation was conducted, Helen offered them some coffee before her eyes landed on the girl. "y/n, what happened?!" She questioned, her voice crackling with panic. "Concussion resurfaced. Taking her to the infirmary later." Buck responded briskly, as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "I'll save some for her." the raven affirmed, her icy-blue eyes reflecting the gravity of the moment. "Thank you, Ms. Tatty," The blonde replied with a nod, his gratitude overshadowed by the weight of concern for his girl.