𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 — 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 — 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦;
𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦
𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦...

— ˢⁱᵐᵒⁿ ˢⁱⁿᵉᵏ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN THE WAKE OF A MIRACULOUS TRIUMPH WHERE EVERY MEMBER OF THE BLOODY HUNDREDTH EMERGED UNSCATHED, all under the unwavering guidance of Major l/n, the girl was swept away by euphoria. Overflowing with joy, she fervently insisted on footing the bill for everyone's drinks at the club later, a gesture meant to honor their unwavering resilience and steadfast obedience. This marked a historic milestone not just in her career, but in the annals of the US Air Force. For the first time, a female pilot led the most crucial Bomb Group amidst the turmoil of the Second World War. 

Against all odds, she achieved an unprecedented feat — a flawless mission with a 100% survival rate. Her triumph shattered barriers and defied expectations, cementing her legacy as a trailblazer and a symbol of resilience in the face of adversity. And celebrate she would, undeterred even by the group's confinement to the club at Thorpe Abbotts following their little skirmish with the Brits. The only problem was... the bar at the base was pathetic at best. Consumption of liquor was restricted, dances were tame, there was a stupid dress code which didn't apply to the girl anyway as it was protocol for officers to be dressed in uniform at any given moment until they'd retire for the night.

And so, here she was — sandwiched between the two Majors, all of their eyes fixed on the band as they soaked in the soulful jazz melodies. Despite the limitations, they found comfort in each other's company, savoring the moment in more wholesome ways. "Who would've thought Babyface had such nimble fingers." y/n quipped with a sly grin, her gaze lingering on the young man's skilled fingers caressing the guitar strings. "He's just a boy, Ducky-" The raven coughed, nearly choking on his drink as he caught on to her innuendo. "And I'm just a girl." she pouted innocently, her sparkling y/e/c orbs twinkling mischievously. "We need to have some fun too, you know." She added with a playful wink, daring them to join in.