𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧
𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱...

—ᴸᵃᵒ ᵀᶻᵘ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

y/o/l - your/original/location
(where you're originally from/reside.)

THE FIRST CREW OF THE 100TH BOMB GROUP HAD JUST LEFT FOR ENGLAND... A few weeks before spring, when the weather remained highly unpredictable, the first team was dispatched to organize and create a welcoming environment for the upcoming arrivals. Departing eight hours ago, just as dawn broke, they were now only a few hours away from their destination, eagerly anticipating a much-needed rest and their sole meal of the day. Despite the exhaustion, the journey provided ample opportunity for bonding, particularly for one young woman who was gradually earning the respect of her macho and dominant companions. 

"Just like toe-fungus." Joked one of them whose name she still hadn't learned. "I'll take what I can get, pipsqueak." She playfully retorted, assigning the man a new nickname, making all the others laugh. "Hey, how come she gets to call me that?!" The man fumed with embarrassment. "Well, I mean, you do have a tiny wang... At least that's what your wife told me." Bucky chimed in. "Hey, eyes on the road, Exec." Scoffed Pipsqueak, embracing the name, for it sure couldn't get worse for him any more than this. "So, got any names for the fort too, you lil wiseacre?" He then turned to the y/h/c woman that co-piloted their fort.

"Whatever's easiest to remember." She replied, not giving it much thought. "Fair enough." They all agreed, continuing their voyage to join the US Army's Eighth Air Force in it's battle against Nazi Germany. "No, Porridge for the last time, we're not callin' her Porridge Paradise, alright?" Sighed a bombardier as the men continued brawling regarding the name. "Hey Greyson, you sure you got us to the right fjord?" y/n questioned once the fort was ambushed by a dense billow of thunderous clouds. "Roger. It's probably just the weather." The blonde assured.

"Joker, how we lookin' back there?" Bucky asked as he tried his best to make it out of there in one piece. "All clear, sir." The boy informed. "Roger that." y/n heaved out a sigh of relief as they finally crossed the valley, entering a fog-free terrain. Most of the crew had never been so far away from home, let alone flown in an airplane. And Major l/n was no exception. Originally from y/o/l, her family moved to Casper, Wyoming when she turned 10. Things got rough ever since as her father lost his job, and her mother ran away, leaving her all alone in the vast cesspool of discourteous cowboys.