𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 — 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚊𝚛

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 — 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚊𝚛

𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭...

— ᴱᵐⁱˡʸ ᴰⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿˢᵒⁿ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER ENDURING AN AGONIZINGLY PROTRACTED JOURNEY TO FRANKFURT, the inseparable duo found themselves forcibly wrenched apart, violently torn in opposing directions; each thrust into the merciless clutches of relentless interrogation, their bond shattered, their hearts rent asunder by the cruel hands of fate. "Hey, you lay a finger on her, and you'll regret it!" The raven's voice pierced the air, laced with venomous fury as he confronted the German guard ushering y/n away. Every word dripped with a potent mixture of defiance and desperation, a final plea to protect his beloved from the impending torment of separation.

"Focus on saving your own ass, Egan... I can handle myself." y/n cried out, her voice tinged with fear and concern as she flinched after witnessing him receive a punishing blow to the gut for his outburst. "RUHIG!" Barked the blonde, commanding silence and absolute obedience as he escorted the girl away, his tone brooking no dissent. Instantly complying, the y/h/c reached the room within minutes. "Major l/n, please enter..." Greeted an unfamiliar man, his accent thick but comprehensible. As the guards departed, she felt a slight sense of relief, though it was quickly overshadowed by disgust upon seeing Hitler's portrait hanging on the dark, oppressive wall.

"I am your interrogator, Lieutenant Wagner." He introduced himself, his dull grey eyes fixed on the vacant seat before him, gesturing for her to take it. Startled by the abrupt slam of the door behind her, y/n quickly masked her unease with a cough, then composed herself and walked over to the chair. "Can I pour you a... cup of tea?" He asked, asked tentatively, uncertain if such hospitality was even available. "Whiskey, neat." The girl demanded instead, her gaze unwavering — fiery orbs boring into his, her guard held resolutely high, poised to strike at a moment's notice if necessary. "Thanks..." She murmured, taken aback by the decency.