𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲...(𝐦!𝐝𝐨𝐦)

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 — 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉:𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘷𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘤

𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘹
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘹
 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘷
𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬
𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘴
𝘦𝘵𝘤...
𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙎!

— ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

y/b/t - your/body/type
y/s/t - your/skin/tone

"So, here's your resting spot for the evening... two beds, for two- DEAR LORD, GET A ROOM!" Unable to resist the magnetic pull between them, the sinful soldiers kept their lips locked in a fiery shroud, oblivious to the world around them. As they devoured each other's kisses with insatiable hunger, the innkeeper's eyes widened in disbelief, and he practically sprinted away, thoroughly scandalized by their unabashed display of passion. Despite his hasty retreat, the Majors remained lost in their own world, their fervent make-out session continuing without a care for the man's dismayed departure.

"Did you hear anything?" y/n gasped, breaking away from the kiss to catch her breath. Both of them glanced around, noticing the absence of the old man who had escorted them to their room. With the night young and their desires burning, there was no time to waste. Instead of returning to Thorpe Abbotts, which was a good 45 minutes away, she suggested spending the night at the very pub Bucky had introduced her to months ago — a place where he had often sought his carnal needs. And now, with him away in London, she could share this intimate space with his best friend, lighting up a passionate flame of forbidden ecstasy between them.