𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 — 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 — 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴;
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧,
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘥...

— ᶠʸᵒᵈᵒʳ ᴰᵒˢᵗᵒᵉᵛˢᵏʸ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN THE MIDST OF A HEATED DISCUSSION WITH HER SUPERIOR OFFICERS, BOWMAN AND HARDING, y/n's frustration mounted. With John Egan's support being crucial to her cause, she anxiously awaited his presence, wondering where the actual fuck he was. Gale's disappearance left her feeling disoriented and vulnerable, a sensation she had rarely experienced throughout her career. As she tapped her foot impatiently, facing the stern gazes of the men before her, she couldn't shake the unsettling feeling that her thoughts were scattered for the first time in her professional life. 

"L/n, you're aware that disregarding Doc's instructions isn't an option. Your scheduled break isn't over until next week, and even then, you'll require a minimum of 72 hours of practice before we can even allow you to fly out of the country." Explained Red, understanding her sudden outburst, recognizing that the loss of Major Cleven must have deeply affected her "With all due respect, Major Bowman, resting seems like a luxury none of us can afford anymore, given the tally of losses we've endured." Scoffed the y/h/c. "Unless we fancy our final rest to be in some stinky cemetery, rotting away while the Krauts claim victory and conquer every inch of fucking Europe." 

Letting out an exasperated sigh, the brunette made one final attempt to reason with y/n. "For the last time, y/n, we can't keep sending everyone out day after day, especially when Doctor Stover has explicitly instructed us to hold back certain individuals for their own well-being!" He yelled. "Well-being? You're telling me that you're preventing me from doing my job for my own well-being?" She mocked, rising from her seat to face the man. "It's what Doc--" Colonel Harding tried to explain calmly, exhaling the fumes of his cigars. "Fuck Stover," y/n interjected, her tone unapologetic and bold.