𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 — 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚐

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 — 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚐

𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳;
𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥
𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥...

— ᴹᵃʳᵗⁱⁿ ᴸᵘᵗʰᵉʳ ᴷⁱⁿᵍ ᴶʳ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWO TORMENTING DAYS DRAGGED BY, EACH MOMENT PLUNGING DEEPER INTO A SUFFOCATING ABYSS OF ISOLATION... For the last 48 hours, y/n l/n existed in a dark, frigid cell — a prisoner of uncertainty, with no tether to reality. Every second stretched her sanity to its breaking point, her mind a battleground of terror and despair. Lost in the labyrinth of her confinement, she was a ghost haunting her own existence, infested by questions without answers. Where was she? How long would she be held captive? And what fate befell her dearest friend? The walls closed in, a sinister embrace that offered no solace, only the icy grip of fear.

Denied even the basic comfort of warmth, she shivered in the chill, her pleas for reprieve falling on deaf ears. Hunger gnawed at her insides, but the thought of consuming whatever sustenance the Nazis provided turned her stomach. She existed in a limbo of mistrust, teetering on the brink of collapse. In the shadows, her thoughts turned to him, the man she loved, the one whose disappearance led her into this nightmare. Did he even know of her plight? Was he alive, or had he met the same cruel fate that awaited her? The ache of longing burned within her, a fire fueled by hope and desperation of their seemingly impossible reunion. 

The tortures inflicted by her captors knew no bounds, each hour a relentless onslaught of pain and degradation. Yet, amidst the agony, her loyalty to her homeland burned unwaveringly. Her body bore the marks of their cruelty, a canvas of bruises and bloodied wounds — truly a testament to her defiance. With every blow, and every scream torn from her lips, she remained resolute, her spirit unbroken by their barbarity... In the depths of her suffering, she found a grim solace in her silence. No matter the horror they devised, she met their inquiries with only a hollow, psychotic laugh, a defiance that echoed through the chambers of her incarceration.