𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐫 :(

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 — 𝙴𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚛 :(

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 — 𝙴𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚛 :(

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴
𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥...

— ˢⁱᵍᵐᵘⁿᵈ ᶠʳᵉᵘᵈ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GULPING DOWN THE SOUP HASTILY BEFORE THE GUARDS COULD DISCOVER HAMBONE'S INNER CHEF DURING THEIR NIGHTTIME STROLL, the girl couldn't shake off her mild suspicion when no one dared to meet her eye or acknowledge the deliciousness of the meal. "Hey, uh, what did you say was in the soup again?" Demarco finally asked the blonde, his skepticism evident. "He didn't." Murph replied simply, finishing his share with a nonchalant shrug. "Rabbit?" y/n ventured, idly toying with the bone of the meat she had consumed. "Yeah, sure." scoffed Crank. "There's been plenty of stray rabbits darting around beneath our combine." He added thoughtfully, causing the y/h/c to gag almost instantly as her mind conjured up images of the cat Hambone had been playing with earlier.

Amidst violent coughing fits, both she and Demarco began retching, their stomachs revolting against the questionable meal. "Use a bucket." Brady instructed calmly, unfazed by the brunette throwing up, as he finished his meal. "Quick, someone get another one before she--" Bucky started, but his words were cut off as y/n vomited outside the window. "Ugh, ew..." Echoed around the room as the sight and sound of her sickness turned everyone's guts, killing their appetites instantly. "Shut the damn window! It's freezing." Grumbled Murph, annoyed by the chilly breeze wafting in.

Gale approached his girl coyly, holding back her hair as she continued to purge her meal, his concern more for her nutrition than her picky taste buds. "Geez, Duck. It wasn't that bad." He scoffed, attempting to reassure her, though the worry in his eyes betrayed his words. "Yes it was, it really, really was." Demarco chimed in from the corner, his voice laden with misery. "Keep it down if you can, you two... It's protein." Deadpanned Brady, his tone indifferent as he reminded them of the nutritional value of their unfortunate meal. "The only kind we're gonna get until those Red Cross parcels show up." He added, a hint of resignation in his voice.