𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐌ü𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 — 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙼ü𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 — 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙼ü𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘬
𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦,
𝘥𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴...
𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

— ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘᶜⁱᵘˢ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GATHERED IN THE BRIEFING ROOM, EVERY SOLDIER'S GAZE FIXATED INTENSELY ON THE MAP OF GERMANY SPRAWLED OUT BEFORE THEM... Their eyes, devoid of life, mirrored the weight of the impending mission. Today was meant to be a respite, a rare break from the relentless grind of warfare. Yet fate had other plans, forcing them into this suffocating chamber, where the air hung heavy with anticipation and dread. Begrudgingly, they etched the details of their commission, each stroke of the pen a silent testament to the burdens they bore. "Your primary target is Münster." Bowman unveiled the mission's focal point. 

"Your aiming point and mean point of impact is the railroad marshaling yards — the target is just east of the city center." Major Bowman announced, his voice resonating with authority yet betraying a sense of helplessness, hinting that this directive was not of his choosing. "City center?" Murmurs rippled through the room as the men exchanged incredulous glances, stunned by the sheer brutality of their objective. "Quiet- Listen up!" Cried the Air-Exec, his voice slicing through the rising tumult, masking his own inner turmoil. Instantly, the room fell into a hushed reverence, the boisterous chatter silenced by the commanding presence before them.

"As I was saying... accuracy on this mission is paramount." Red resumed, clearing his throat. "Intelligence reports that most of the housing in the adjacent neighborhoods are railroad workers; so, if they're hit, then we'll be hitting the men who keep the German railroads running." He explained, the gravity of the situation evident in each syllable of every word he uttered, providing a reminder of the moral complexities the Bloody Hundredth faced in their line of duty. "Lights." He sighed, his tone solemn as he brought the meeting to a close. With a subtle nod, he relinquished the floor to Colonel Harding, inviting the next phase of planning to unfold.