𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 — 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚏𝚎

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦,𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦,
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴...

— ᴺⁱᶜʰᵒˡᵃˢ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˢ, ❝ᵀʰᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵉᵇᵒᵒᵏ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WAKING UP AFTER A BLISSFUL SLUMBER, Y/N INSTINCTIVELY TURNED TO FIND HER LOVER'S COMFORTING EMBRACE, only to be met by an empty space and a cold pillow. Confusion clouded her groggy mind as she muttered a half-hearted greeting to the vacant side of the bed. Sitting up abruptly, her heart sank as she realized he was gone. Memories of their passionate encounter flooded back, but now she was left questioning if it had all been too much, too soon. Had he fled in panic, overwhelmed by the intensity of their connection? The lingering doubts gnawed at her, casting a shadow over the warmth of the previous evening.

Before succumbing to the urge to unleash her frustration by screaming or breaking something, a fluttering piece of paper drew her attention. Resting by the open window, it appeared to be a letter weighted down by an object to prevent it from being carried away by the breeze. 'Heh, hormones...' She rolled her eyes, understanding how moody and dramatic she tended to be in the morning, especially when hungover, starved, sweaty, and deprived of some real strong coffee. Wrapping herself in a blanket, since the remnants of her clothes were scattered around the room, the y/h/c settled at the table, and began reading the letter left behind by Gale.

𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓎/𝓃,

𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓀𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅...