𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 — 𝚂𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 — 𝚂𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵;
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘵,
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳...

— ᴬᵍᵃᵗʰᵃ ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗⁱᵉ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RACING TOWARD THEIR FORTS, CONFIDENCE COURSING THROUGH THEIR VEINS LIKE ADRENALINE, Major l/n's crew was poised on the edge of triumph, assured of victory by the overwhelming odds stacked in their favor. Little did they know, fate had a far darker twist in store for them, lurking in the shadows of imminent danger, ready to shatter their illusions of invincibility with a brutal, unforgiving awakening. "We have a problem, Major." Sighed the bombardier, walking up to the self-proclaimed Dynamic Duo, as they exited the jeep, laughing all the way to the fortress, discussing about how they'd annihilate Hitler's delusional ass. 

"What?" Bucky asked as they all marched their way to the B-17. "Bubbles... He's sick as a dog." The brunette answered, his voice tinged with concern, as he led the two inside. As they entered the plane, the sight that greeted them was not what they expected. There, huddled in a corner, was Bubbles, shivering and pale, clearly down with a terrible cold. "I can fly." The man chattered, not wanting to let his team down. "Oh, the hell you can." The raven rolled his eyes in annoyance before turning to the captain. "Who do we have?" He asked briskly as he awaited her decision. With a finger resting on her chin, y/n appeared deep in thought as she considered all options.

"Sheesh, Bubbles- You look like shit." Scoffed Crosby as he got out of his jeep, arriving about 15 minutes later. "Save the compliments." Bubbles retorted dryly, his voice strained from illness. "Here-" He added, reaching out to hand his friend the map, his determination unwavering despite his obvious discomfort. "We're leading the wing today." Informed the man. "What? I can't- I can't lead a wing, Bubbles..." Panicked the brunette, freezing dead in his tracks upon hear those words leave his mate's mouth. "You can lead a wing. It's just like any other mission." Assured the man.