𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 — 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚅𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 — 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚅𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕

𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦
𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦...

— ᴬⁿᵍᵉˡᵃ ᴺ. ᴮˡᵒᵘⁿᵗ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ENDURING AN EXTRUCIATINGLY LONG WEEK FILLED WITH INTENSE ANGUISH AND ANXIETY, the girl maintained a stoic facade, navigating through each moment with unwavering resolve, all while concealing her true identity to evade capture in the midst of a precarious hostage-refugee scenario. After successfully targeting and neutralizing every U-boat in Bremen, all alone, y/n executed a daring maneuver reminiscent of the famed 'No-Engine Cleven', albeit with an unexpected outcome. Despite crash-landing several miles off course from Wilhelmshaven, her intended destination, she emerged from the wreckage, severely wounded, but alive.

However, to avoid being incarcerated by the enemy, she was compelled to discard her uniform before the impact, a sacrifice made in the heat of the moment to ensure her survival behind Nazi lines. Regardless of the fog of distant memories, she could vividly recollect the chilling moment of lying on the frigid ground, clad only in her undergarments, clutching Gale's jacket for warmth and comfort, a satisfied smirk on her bloody face for achieving what she desired, irrespective of the grim consequences that she knew she was in store for. Her fortress burned barely 6 feet away, the smoke and ashes making it hard for her to breath.

The flames acted as a makeshift funeral pyre consuming the remains of her fallen comrade, Harry, casting an eerie glow that illuminated the surrounding ambiguity. Amidst the solemn scene, she silently vowed never to forget the sacrifices made in their shared struggle, while also harboring a fervent determination to persevere against the looming threats that lay all around her. Her leg was contorted unnaturally, and blood flowed freely from a gash on her head; the aftermath of the explosion leaving her with a persistent, deafening ring in her ear. As y/n's consciousness ebbed away, enveloping her in darkness, she surrendered to the abyss — a respite from the chaos and pain that engulfed her.