𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐠𝐬 & 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚐𝚜 & 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚐𝚜 & 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,
𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰
𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭...

— ᴹᵉ, ˡᵒˡ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AS THE CREWS WAITED IN THE EERIE SILENCE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE FORTRESSES, anticipation coiled like a serpent in the young lady's gut. The lingering pre-mission panic seeped through every nerve, casting a shadow over her resolve. Each breath feels like a struggle against the invisible weight of the impending danger. The delay due to the fog only added to her unease, despite her best attempts to curb her fear. The stillness of the morning prolonged the suspense, allowing self-doubt to gnaw at her mind. Yet, amidst the tension, she clung tightly to the unity of her comrades, finding solace in the knowledge that they face this fear together.

"So, you're on the way through purgatory, and you reach a fork in the road — one road leads to Valhalla, the other goes to hell; damnation." Major l/n narrated, recalling a tale her friend from Texas used to share to soothe her nerves. It wasn't so much a story as it was a thought experiment, an inquiry without a definitive answer. Yet, pondering it always seemed to bring a sense of calm to her restless mind. "On each of the road is a goblin... One goblin always tells the truth, while the other is a tricky little fucker. He always lies, okay?" She explained. "Now, what's the one question that you need to ask that's gonna tell you the right way to go?"

"Jesus Christ- that's certainly a brainrot." Remarked Douglas, eliciting soft chuckles from the rest in agreement. "Wait, wait, wait... So, do you ask it, Are you the good Goblin?" Croz replied after thoroughly examining the scenario. "Um, no, not quite. But you're getting closer." The girl murmured after a moment of consideration. "You're sharper than I gave you credit for, Crosby." She teased with a playful grin. "10 bucks says the second and third task forces are already up in the air." Via scoffs, his impatience ensuring his focus from the mission remains unshifted. "Ah, nah. They wouldn't hit their targets before we formed up with them." Harry mused confidently.