𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 — 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗  &  𝙰𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 — 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗  &  𝙰𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰
𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵...

— ˢᵗᵉᵛᵉ ᴹᵃʳᵃᵇᵒˡⁱ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DESPITE HER RELENTLESS RESISTANCE AND HOLLOW PROMISES THAT FELL ON DEAF EARS, the Major found herself draped over the shoulder of her skeptical ex-lover, who effortlessly carried her all the way to the infirmary. Initially attempting to struggle free, she quickly regretted her impulsive movements as searing pain shot up her spine, joining forces with the merciless throbbing in her head. "Gale, I'm fine for fuck's sake!" She protested as the man set her down, making her sit on the bed. "You were hit in the head with a fucking B-17, y/n. It's a miracle your cranium still intact." Scoffed the blonde, holding her down as she tried to get up and leave.

"That's because it was just a push!" She defended, her voice laced with defiance. "A push strong enough to cause blunt force trauma." He stated matter-of-factly, his tone unyielding. "We need a medic!" he called out, his voice cutting through the din, prompting bystanders to scramble for the doctors. "Major Cleven- Buck- I came here for Major l/n... Lemmons told me she was taken to the infirmary? I didn't realize her case was that serious!" Rushed in Thompson, barging into the tent outta literally no where. "It's not. I was leaving anyway." Scoffed the girl, glaring at the man who held her back against her will. "No, you're not. Not until the Doctor checks you out."

"Why?" She demanded, her tone sharp with defiance. "Because I suspect you might have a concussion, and leaving it untreated could lead to a disaster even bigger than today's." He replied calmly. "Bullshit. It was just a trickle of blood; besides, I haven't shown any signs of a concussion whatsoever." She countered, her voice tinged with frustration. "Well, I mean, you did lose your balance a couple of times earlier when I found you at the crash site. I'm no expert, ma'am, but temporary blackouts are a common symptom in minor concussions." Shrugged the engineer.