𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 — 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗' 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 — 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗' 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦...

— ᴮᵒᵇ ᴹᵃʳˡᵉʸ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DEEP WITHIN THE CONFINES OF STALAG LUFT III, UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYE OF THE GERMAN AIR FORCE, American prisoners had found themselves enduring the bitter cold and relentless misery of captivity. Yet, amidst the bleakness of the holidays, a peculiar sense of camaraderie flourished among the captives of the Bloody Hundredth. With a fair share of German captives in American hands, the Krauts made a half-hearted attempt at maintaining a semblance of humane treatment towards their prisoners, perhaps in fear of potential consequences. It had been five long months since the arrival of the key Majors of the 100th... Five months trapped in this dismal pit of despair.

As Christmas and New Year's drifted by, the captives exchanged makeshift tokens fashioned from the scraps of their barren existence. Each humble offering carried a silent testament to their resilience and defiance against the oppressive grip of captivity. Some gifted cherished photographs, a bittersweet reminder of happier days, while others fashioned charms from the most mundane of objects, like spoons and forks, infusing them with hope. A few even resorted to written correspondence, despite being mere bunks apart, seeking solace in shared memories and distant dreams. Yet, for others, the silent tears that soaked their pillows spoke volumes, a poignant lament for the families they yearned for and the comrades they had lost along the way.

Gale's and y/n's Christmas, on the other hand, unfolded in a world entirely their own — a realm where obstacles only fueled the flames of their passion, forging a connection unbreakable by any trial. Regardless of the relentless barrage of challenges that tested their relationship, they emerged from the crucible stronger, their love burning brighter than ever before. Their quest for secret moments of intimacy during the holiday bordered on reckless abandon, each clandestine rendezvous heightening the allure of their forbidden liaison. Under the cloak of night, they ventured forth, defying curfew and risking everything for the chance to be alone together.