𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐊𝐞𝐧, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐀𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡𝐊𝐞𝐧...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗, 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 — 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗, 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧
𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭
𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴...

— ᴬʳⁱˢᵗᵒᵗˡᵉ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AS GALE CLEVEN MADE HIS WAY TO THE FORTRESS AFTER HASTILY DEVOURING BREAKFAST, he found himself unable to shake off the events of the previous night, a small smile playing on his lips despite his restless night. The sleeplessness wasn't solely due to the tossing and turning; rather, it was primarily a result of the letter he had painstakingly crafted until dawn, pouring his thoughts onto paper for the girl who occupied his mind. With the missive finally complete, he had little time to spare before preparing for the day's mission, a task from which she would be absent, following Doctor Stover's directives.

"See you up there, Buck." Sighed Jack, his nerves palpable as they prepared for their third attempt at Bremen. The memories of their previous failed missions lingered heavily in his mind, casting a shadow of doubt over their prospects. There was an inexplicable aura surrounding that place, as if it possessed a soul of its own that stubbornly resisted defeat. "Scratch another one off." The blonde responded, snapped back to reality, his mood solemn as they marched in silence. "Speaking of scratches... You wanna explain how you got so many all over your back? Saw it in the locker room. Major l/n's nowhere to be seen either." Teased the Air Exec.

For the next five minutes, Gale did his best to deflect questions from his fellow crewmen, his mind preoccupied with the task at hand. Eventually, he hurried over to Thompson, his demeanor tense as he made a peculiar request. After a brief and awkward exchange in hushed tones, Gale thanked the man for his understanding and quickly made his way to the truck to rejoin the rest of the group. "What was that all about?" Demarco asked, all eyes on the blonde. "Now that's something for me to know, and you to find out, fellas." He replied, rolling his eyes to himself, his mind wandering back to his sleeping beauty, who had a terrible snoring problem.