Chapter 1- Introduction

My eyes open and my crazy roommate is kneeling by my bedside with a grin on her face. She's super close and I almost punched her.

"Ashley what are you doing? I could have poked your eyes out or gave you a bloody nose." I said sitting up in my bed.

"It's your birthday silly! And it's Friday! Yay!" She said standing up and then she starts spinning around. I burst out laughing because she was in some ugly pj's and she looked ridiculous.

"After class today we have to go out and celebrate." She says while walking over to the door, opening it bringing Megan, Jessy and Elizabeth to view.

Elizabeth had a small cake in her hand and as they all came toward me they started singing happy birthday.

I smiled at them as they all walked over to me. My friends are so amazing. "Happy nineteenth Toby" Megan and Jessy said softly.

"Thanks guys." My cheeks flush red. "Make a wish and blow out your candles." Elizabeth instructed while holding out the cake. I did as I was told and the others start clapping.

Ashley is standing by my bedside with a Victoria's Secret bag. "Happy birthday Toby." A devilish smirk strerched across her face as she looked at me holding out the bag.

"What's this?" I ask taking the bag from her. I open the bag and I take out black lacy underwear with stockings. I dropped them back in the bag and hand it back to her.

They all start laughing and I continue to hold the bag out at Ashely. "Ashley I don't want it. I have no use for it."

"You have a boyfriend. Of course you do. Wear it tonight under your little dress because we are going clubbing and he's coming with his friends." She says and Elizabeth sets the cake down on my bed and the others start cheering.

I put my head in my hands and I held my head down. "What's wrong now?" Megan ask sitting beside me.

"Nothing!" I shouted jolting my head up and their eyes all look at me in shock.

"Oh my gosh. You have never had sex with him?!" Jessy shouts and my eyes widen at her.

"Is it true Toby?" Ashely asks. "Kinda.." I responded shyly. "Kinda?" They all asked, their voices sounding confused.

"Well I was a virgin when I started here... and... well Derek and I attempted to one night but it hurt so bad I started crying and he stopped." I explained, my eyes not finding theirs.

"But it went in right?" Jessy asks with her tiny voice. "Not exactly, as soon as it was forcing it's way in I wanted it away from me."

"Well did you guys do foreplay or try again?" Ashely ask sitting beside me. I shake my head to say no and Elizabeth speaks.

"Well that explains why it hurt that much. Why didn't you guys try again?"

"Because of me. I just didn't want to experience all that pain again."

"Well we can't force her, so leave her be." Jessy says while walking to the bathroom. "Well maybe its a sign." Megan's eyes look at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked with furrowed brows. "It doesn't matter now, it's your birthday lets all get ready for classes and then we can celebrate." She says walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

Elizabeth looks down and then she turns to walk away. "Liz?" I call and she stops. "What is Megan talking about?" Megan and Elizabeth were always closer and Ashely and I were closer while Jessy was close with everyone.

"I shouldn't be the one to tell you. She wants to but, she doesn't know how." She says not looking at me and Jessy exits the bathroom.

"What are you guys hiding?" Ashely ask standing and folding her hands. "I really can't say. Megan should tell you it's her secret to tell." Elizabeth says and her voice is soft.