Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama

Hope for the best, expect the worst because life is a play and we're unrehearsed.

Cade's scent flows through my nostril as I awake. I open my eyes and he's not beside me, or anywhere in the room for that matter. I take my phone up to shoot him a text and then I heard the door being opened, I sit up and watch as the door opens.

"Hey, you're awake." Cade says softly as he turns to close the door. He has a paper bag in his hand and two coffee cups. He walks over to me and I watch him with a raised brow.

"Hungry?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Yea. What did you get?"

"Bacon, eggs and pancakes." He says handing me one of the cups. "Lightly sweetend tea. Just the way you like it." He says and I reach out to take it with a smile. Isn't it sweet that he remembers how I take my tea? "Thank you." I said giving him an air kiss and he smiles as he fishes out our breakfast from the bag.

"I'm going back home for the weekend." He says looking down at the food. What?

"From Friday?" Please say no. He can't leave me for three whole days, its going to be so lonely here.

"Yeah. My dad had asked me to come spend time with him and my stepmom. He also wants to have a talk with me and Abby so she will be there Saturday." He says and he turns to look at me and I want to spit out the food that's in my mouth because my stomach feels upset.

"About the whole marriage thing?" I said after swallowing my food. I try to sound as calm as I could.

"I presume. But don't worry. Talk is cheap and I don't have to do anything." He says placing his hand on my leg. This does nothing to the hurt that I feel inside. But I need to trust Cade, I need to trust that he won't try anything with her and that he won't let his dad force him into doing anything.

"Okay." I responded and he looks at me as if he's trying to read my face, but I try my best to not let him see that this affects me.

"Will you be okay without me for three whole days bombshell?" He says smirking and I can sense the cockiness in his tone.

"I'll be fine. Won't even know you left." I said with a grin and he stops smirking.
"I'm kidding Cade, stop taking everything so serious. Of course I'll miss you big head."

"How did you know my head was big?" He teases and winks and my eyes widen at his question then my cheeks flush red. I smile shyly and he laughs, there is a knock at the door and before anyone of us could answer it swings open.

"Hey guys!" Elizabeth yells and then she enters a long with my other friends. "Wow there, is this the morning after?" Jessy says with a big grin on her face, as if my cheeks weren't hot and red enough.

"Good thing we didn't pick up where we left off or you guys would have walked in on something else." Cade says and my friends eyes widen, I slap Cade's arm and he laughs then I start laughing at his laugh and then all my friends join in.

"I'll leave you ladies to it." He says then comes to his feet, he then kisses me on my cheek and says afterwards, "let me know when you're done with them and ready for me." He winks and then he leaves at this point there is a big grin on my face because my friends are all falling for Cade's little game.

As soon as he exits my friends walk closer to me and they plop down on Cade's bed. They all look at me like I'm a kid in preschool with a big box of crayons.

"Our little girl has grown up." Megan says squeezing my cheeks and I giggle then slap her hands away. "So?! Tell us!" Jessy squeals and they all stare at me waiting. "Tell you what?" I retort and Elizabeth rolls her eyes.