Chapter 11- Jealous Party

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and locked myself in. "Toby open the door." He calls out as he fiddles with the lock.

  "No." I said leaning my back against the door. What the hell is wrong with him? Has he lost his mind?

  "Alright. You have to come out bombshell." He teases and I blush.

  I wasn't going to exit the bathroom, I planned on staying in there until I thought he was asleep.

  I've been in the bathroom for sometime now and outside is quiet... Was he asleep? I had no idea what time it was because I had left my phone and I didn't have my watch on. Real smooth Toby.

  I unlocked the door and slowly cracked it open, peaking my head outside I scanned the room and there he was in his bed... Shirtless in shorts and asleep.

  I tip toed out of the bathroom and went into bed, it was 11:25pm. I turn to look at Cade one last time to see if he was actually asleep and he was. I close my eyes and I slowly drift away in sleep.

                             ****

   "Do you think you're friends will be okay if three of my friends come with us?" Alejandro asks leaning against the wall.

  "Are you trying to set my friends up on blind dates?" I asked giggling and he smiles at me. "Your giggle is cute and yes you got me." He says holding his hands up to surrender.

  Well I guess it would make sense since he initially asked me out but I really didn't want him to get the wrong idea... I also didn't want him to feel hurt.

  "Okay, I guess they'll be okay with it." I said giving him a smile. "Great!" He yells and I start laughing then he blushes.

  "I'll pick you up at 8:30." He says before pulling me into a hug. I prop my head up on his shoulder and my eyes meet Cades. Fuck. My eyes widen as if I've seen a ghost. Why was he being this creepy.

  I wanted this hug with Alejandro to end because Cade's stare wasn't just any stare it was a jealous one.

  I waved to him and gave him a smile and he smirked, pulling away from Alejandro I could still see Cade. He used his fingers to gesture for me to come to him. As soon as Alejandro left I walked over to him. He couldn't play his games with me with people watching.

   "Yes?" I smiled at him and he looked down on me.

  "You locked yourself in the bathroom last night and then you left before I woke up. Can't you just stop avoiding me now? I think I've learnt my lesson." He says with his hands in his pocket.

  "Its not my fault you sleep like you're dead. What lesson did you learn?" I teased and smiled at him.

  "For the love of... Toby please just stop messing with me. I get it now. I will talk to Abby but I have to talk to you first." He says looking into my eyes and he was serious as ever.

  "Talk to me about what?" I asked trying to sound as serious as I can.

   "Cade!"

    "Toby!"

  We both get called as Cade was about to speak. I look to see who was calling him and it was none other than yours truly, Abigail. I turn around to see my friends calling me enthusiastically with their hands. "Can it wait?" I said turning around to face Cade.

  "Yeah I'll talk to you later."

   "Oh I'll be out later." His eyes widen at my remark.

   "Out? You mean you're going out with him?" He asks and his jaw clenches. I nod my head and he turns to run away to his precious Abby. I roll my eyes and turn on my heel, I walked quickly towards my waiting friends.